City Vs Fulham Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same team as last would do just fine. I would consider Mario for Edin though. He needs playing time and some goals to get into the flow. We'll need him as the season goes on so play him now in some of the relatively easy games. And Edin did not have a very good game vs Arse anyhow, so let the wild one have his chance.

DruntBlunt said:
Same team as last would do just fine. I would consider Mario for Edin though. He needs playing time and some goals to get into the flow. We'll need him as the season goes on so play him now in some of the relatively easy games. And Edin did not have a very good game vs Arse anyhow, so let the wild one have his chance.

sorry i cant make it i`m washing my hair

r.soleofsalford said:
Ducado said:
On the face of it, Fulham should not prove too much of a problem, remember last seasons corresponding fixture in the snow? I hope we don't get a repeat as I will be there on Saturday

But there are no easy games, we have to be up for every match between now and the end of the season.

I few selection problems for the manager, as well both good and bad

All thoughts and predictions in here please

TBH i thought we we missed a golden opportunity to better our goal difference last night. we took our foot off arsenals throat and they started to get a foothold in the game, which in my opinion led to the arsenal pressure that resulted in kompany`s dismissal and possible loss for three games.

i hope if we get into a similar position against fulham we dont ease up and cause ourselves problems.

Ferguson will have MANUre playing for 99mins each match now and trying to score us off the planet! We need to adopt the same strategy. Hammer down till the final whistle.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Ducado said:
On the face of it, Fulham should not prove too much of a problem, remember last seasons corresponding fixture in the snow? I hope we don't get a repeat as I will be there on Saturday

But there are no easy games, we have to be up for every match between now and the end of the season.

I few selection problems for the manager, as well both good and bad

All thoughts and predictions in here please

TBH i thought we we missed a golden opportunity to better our goal difference last night. we took our foot off arsenals throat and they started to get a foothold in the game, which in my opinion led to the arsenal pressure that resulted in kompany`s dismissal and possible loss for three games.

i hope if we get into a similar position against fulham we dont ease up and cause ourselves problems.

Ferguson will have MANUre playing for 99mins each match now and trying to score us off the planet! We need to adopt the same strategy. Hammer down till the final whistle.

This^^^
If we win and win well and they drop points.. I have a feeling that the facade of confidence at the swamp may be rattled a bit as it would start to suggest a replay of an old tape from from last last season , and that is a loop that psychologists recognise as potent in the psyche... ( the "oh no, .... here we go again... !!!" syndrome)

Fulham shouldn't cause us too many problems up front except maybe aerially on set pieces (which is why I think Dzeko and Lescott will start). Cannot afford to give the likes of Ruiz, Berbaflop and Karagounnis space around the box so another big game needed from Garcia and Barry to close them down and win the midfield battle. If we score early we should go on to win by a significant margin.

At this stage we just keep on grinding the wins out.

Spurs away is difficult, but in the big games I'd expect them to rise to the challenge.

sergiokun said:
We need to win this game and hope spurs get something

hehe .....

Spurs will get somethin' alright .... a right good gooosing !

black mamba said:
sergiokun said:
We need to win this game and hope spurs get something

hehe .....

Spurs will get somethin' alright .... a right good gooosing !
Your always looking at the dark side of life it never stops with black mamba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.