City Vs Fulham Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fulham are blowing hot and cold lately so as long as we shut Berba out the match, he should go into his trademark sulk and that should be that.

Go out attacking and it'll be ok.

2-0

it SHOULD be a comfortable win. home to Fulham normally is. their shit support sums them up, no ambition

mansour's tow ropes said:
it SHOULD be a comfortable win. home to Fulham normally is.

2 wins out of our last 9 home league games against them suggests otherwise.

Ric said:

Its been on the improve under RM though Ric.

Anything can happen on the day but all things being equal we should create enough chances to win the game Ric.

mancity1 said:
Ric said:

Anything can happen on the day but all things being equal we should create enough chances to win the game Ric.

Don't get me wrong, I'm confident we'll win on Saturday. I was just pointing out that historically it hasn't been an easy game for us in recent years.

foetus said:
Will be my first ever city game :) sounds strange, i know....but ive travelled all the way from australia. Here's hoping for an entertaining game and a city win. Fulham have caused us a few problems at home in the past but I think we should win this reasonably comfortably.

Cant wait!

You might well see a goal or two 'foetus' , and hopefully a City win ..... but Fulhams travelling support isn't the most vocal , and they rarely travel in numbers , so the game could well be lacking atmosphere.

Ric said:
mancity1 said:
Ric said:

Don't get me wrong, I'm confident we'll win on Saturday. I was just pointing out that historically it hasn't been an easy game for us in recent years.

neither was arsenal away

AgüeroKun said:
Can't underestimate them, rags WILL lose against Tottenham (what with Tottenham's pressing and all) and we need to make sure that we get all 3 points and close that gap.

The rags won 3-1 at Spurs last season , and Spurs were rubbish , so i'm not taking anything for granted .... Spurs are another club who blow hot and cold , you can't rely on them.

The rags will be after revenge for Spurs winning at the Swamp earlier this season ....

we can't worry about what United do , only about ourselves.

Ric said:

oh fair do's i just remember last year's 3-0 was probably the easiest win of the season

I am hoping it will be similar to the Stoke game new years day, i fear it could be like the reading game. I think we will have enough though for the 3 points. As for the rags, judging spurs in the QPR game, away i know but did not look lethal, fingers crossed though. At least if we can win they will be looking over their shoulders!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.