City Vs Fulham Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Just in time though Spurs have lost their best midfielder and the best holding midfielder in the league this season, Sandro, to a knee injury. Then again by the sounds of it it's a season ender which will benefit us too when we go to White Hart Lane.

gareth-barry.jpg

Sandro is good though.

People calling for Tevez or Dzeko or Aguero (if he's back?) to be dropped for Mario really blow my mind.

Like...WHAT is the though process within that leads to such irrational suggestion?

Dzeko/Aguero (if healthy) or Dzeko/Tevez.

If Aguero is fully recovered Mario will not even see the pitch (simply cause he is miles behind the three this season). Book it.

EaglesFan said:
People calling for Tevez or Dzeko or Aguero (if he's back?) to be dropped for Mario really blow my mind.

Like...WHAT is the though process within that leads to such irrational suggestion?

If Aguero is fully recovered Mario will not even see the pitch (simply cause he is miles behind the three this season). Book it.
THIS

clarion said:
EaglesFan said:

THIS

people have made up their mind about mario even after knowing that dzeko has been pretty average in almost all games he has started... some arent even prepared to give mario a chance... he wont ever get it right at city for some stupid fans even if he scores 30 plus goals... thats how one eyed some of the city fans have become...
anyways,dzeko to start this game simply because mario seems to be getting nothing right which is indeed as a result of him getting very minimal chances....

CityCTID said:
Dzeko Vs Fulham Pre Match Discussion Thread

lol

lol ... to much shitting and talking about Edin ... let him do his thing ... i don't know why people always criticise him and not others... he is in form ... with no doubt he is in first XI, so doesn't see point in discussions about him playing or not...

Yust win that's important, not who is in, and who is out .... Id love to see Maicon score's 3 goals ... more thane see Tevez, Mario, Dzeko, Silva and others... lol

albindgreat said:
clarion said:
EaglesFan said:

THIS

people have made up their mind about mario even after knowing that dzeko has been pretty average in almost all games he has started... some arent even prepared to give mario a chance... he wont ever get it right at city for some stupid fans even if he scores 30 plus goals... thats how one eyed some of the city fans have become...
anyways,dzeko to start this game simply because mario seems to be getting nothing right which is indeed as a result of him getting very minimal chances....

So you tell us that ballo who get enough time to prove that he is shite and scored 1 fucking goal for us this season deserve to start ahead of dzeko who is our best scorer this season?????/ c'mon......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.