City Vs Fulham Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
buckshot said:
Blueband Brother said:
J-ROD IS BACK!!

Finally, hopefully it will be a new beginning, free of serious injuries. Have high hopes for this lad.

It's going to take a few solid shifts before I can relax when he's on the ball.

On the long run though, a fully fit rodwell is very promising- versatile and technically elegant. Injuries have set him back big time.

xzbit04 said:
Both Jimmy and Garcia been rewarded for their good performances, happy with the Bench options again

-- Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:12 pm --

Georgian Maestro said:
Who's on the bench?

‏@MCFC
SUBS NEWS: Pantilimon, Lescott, Rodwell, Kolarov, Nasri, Balotelli, Aguero #cityvfulham #mcfc

that is an amazing bench

Feel sorry for Sinclair! Maybe were set a bit too defensive for a game that we should win. Lots of fire power on the bench if needs be.

dex2010 said:
Feel sorry for Sinclair! Maybe were set a bit too defensive for a game that we should win. Lots of fire power on the bench if needs be.

Excuse me if I don't feel sorry for someone paid £40k+ a week to do fuck all. He's been given chances but obviously has failed to impress Mancini in training and on the pitch. Was never good enough and has got to go down as one of the worst signings we've made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.