City Vs Leeds (Fa Cup) Post match discussion thread

Can somebody tell me if it was the correct decision to award Aguero the penalty as i was in the Colin Bell stand (3rd) and it looked soft from up there

Tbilisi said:
I hate the happy clappy bollox of playing Hey Jude and that shite version of Bluemoon before kick off,I feel like vomitting everytime I hear it,fcuk me we will be playing that shit Haircut 100 song Boro sing after every goal next!

So I absolutely loved the Leeds fans swaying from side to side when we sang them at the start of the match,City esque piss take.

Never thought I would say this in my life,Leeds you made my day!

What the hell's wrong with Hey Jude ? Bring your sick bag next time if it makes you feel a bit nauseous.

stan bowles said:
Tbilisi said:
I hate the happy clappy bollox of playing Hey Jude and that shite version of Bluemoon before kick off,I feel like vomitting everytime I hear it,fcuk me we will be playing that shit Haircut 100 song Boro sing after every goal next!

So I absolutely loved the Leeds fans swaying from side to side when we sang them at the start of the match,City esque piss take.

Never thought I would say this in my life,Leeds you made my day!

What the hell's wrong with Hey Jude ? Bring your sick bag next time if it makes you feel a bit nauseous.

Love it myself,just hate the happy clappy way it is exploited,will bring sick bag in future,prefer fans to make the noise without the help of big brother.

Oldham or Everton v Wigan Athletic

Manchester City v Barnsley

Manchester United or Reading v Middlesbrough or Chelsea

Millwall v Blackburn Rovers

I see Everton, Us, The Scum and Blackburn in the semis tbh honest. Maybe us and the scum in the final???

Sideways on view. Definite pull back. But the contact was very slight. Probably thought he'd got away with it and a lot of refs would've bottled it. Well spotted Mr Clattenburg! Never thought I'd say that!

sk3ptical said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
much better performance, it's Jekyll and Hyde between our League and Cup performances.

Hopefully now we've lost the league we can start to relax and play well in that too and secure second, we looked much sharper today but I hope Rodwell gets crocked till the end of the season and then sold because the less he plays for us the better.
fuck off
if you really believe this you are a knobhead.

Gaylord du Bois said:
BlueAnorak said:
Hmmmm

You can only beat what is put in front of you but that performance can best be described as adequate. Far, far, far too much giving the ball away when there were other better options. I guess I should be happy that we then stopped them doing anything with their possession and won it back quickly but I just get the feeling that Chelsea (for example) would have caused us all sorts of problems if we gave the ball away against them like we did today.

Still YaYa was back to his best, Silva at least looked interested and Aguero was more the player we know from last season and Millner proved he should start every game.

That said I think Tevez is finished as a City player. Great first 10 minutes - especially the give and go with Yaya for the goal and he was in the right place to put Aguero's cross away - but the rest of the time he just seems to have lost any pace he once had. His ball retention was pretty shocking the rest of the time as well. In his heyday he would have had a hat-trick against that standard of opposition. Very sad.

Speaking of which, it is so sad to see Leeds as they are. Bates has a lot to answer for in his dealings over the last few years.

Has to be a WUM. Please tell me its WUMMERY.

Would like to say I have enjoyed my day.. But needless to say our season is all but over.. Your lot were obviously back at the races today.. Bit disappointed we didn't put up much of a fight but guess out of the teams left.. I now want you's to win the cup..

Seen a few comments paying respect to our support so fair do on that,, we have to take the p:ss ourselves.. On the pitch we are dire at moment and no end in sight..

Well impressed with the stadium and the set up..

Good luck with catching the other lot from the 'Theatre'.

Cheers it maybe a while before our paths cross again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.