City Vs Leeds (Fa Cup) Pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: todays game

dr mcfc is mine said:
is it on tv anywhere...looked threw all the tv listings and cant see a jot...are we all on streams..cheers

Its even on German TV along with all other FA cup matches from the weekend (Sport1)

Had the "pleasure" to watch Luton/Millwall and Arsenal/Blackburn yesterday and I still wonder how the fuck Arsenal manages to stay in the top 4 with tis team.
Bayern will slaughter them Tuesday...

Re: todays game

Bembeltown said:
dr mcfc is mine said:
is it on tv anywhere...looked threw all the tv listings and cant see a jot...are we all on streams..cheers

Its even on German TV along with all other FA cup matches from the weekend (Sport1)

Had the "pleasure" to watch Luton/Millwall and Arsenal/Blackburn yesterday and I still wonder how the fuck Arsenal manages to stay in the top 4 with tis team.
Bayern will slaughter them Tuesday...
Hopefully, but it's a funny old game. They could easily score 1st and then it would be game on

Drinking with some Leeds fans. They would be happy with a 3 nil defeat. I would take any win going. Come on City!!

Warnocks_Son said:
HAHA you mancs are deluded, cmon leeds 3-1!

Im sure a win against us will help with your push for the championship play offs.

but then again, im a right sarcastic fatcunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.