City Vs Leeds (Fa Cup) Pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would of liked to have seen Rodwell over Garcia but besides that it's a strong battling team that should win this game quite easily if the players bother to turn up this time.

Superr said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
----------------Aguero-----------------
----Silva-------Tevez-------Sinclair----
-----------Yaya-----Milner-------------
--Clichy--Lescott--Nastasic--Zabaleta
--------------Pantilimon----------------

Not the strongest as I'd give Sinclair a run out and Mancini starts Pantilimon in the cups but that's what I would go with.

Too defensive tactics.
You can't particularly tell tactics from a formation, too much. Formations are only really important when defending; when attacking formations go out of the window (or do with the best teams) and movement and attacking of players is fluid and can be much more attack minded than the original formation suggests. For example, here^, Clichy Yaya Milner Zaba can all break forward at any time and more than just one of them, at times all of them.

Plus Mancini has always had his best results and performances with 4231.

Just parked up, heading to the ground in a sec...can't wait for this, the FA Cup is my favourite competition! COME ON CITY!

Sinclair probably the most pointless transfer ever? It's an embarrassment for the whole club that he was bought.

RandomJ said:
I would of liked to have seen Rodwell over Garcia but besides that it's a strong battling team that should win this game quite easily if the players bother to turn up this time.

Quelle surprise

blundellbluemoon said:
Pantilimon
Zabaleta, Kolo Toure, Nastasic, Kolarov
Yaya Toure, Garcia
Milner, Tevez, Silva
Aguero
Happy wi that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.