City Vs Leeds (Fa Cup) Pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
David White got interviewed because he played for both sides. Honestly wouldnt't recognise him if I bumped into him.

article-2279238-1798C8D8000005DC-372_634x423.jpg

article-2279238-1798C916000005DC-302_634x507.jpg

Hell fire...I can't believe how much he's changed.<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:26 pm --<br /><br />
Ric said:
SWPISHOME said:
Ric said:
Looks like we're going to be without Kompany and Barry for this one.

Where you see that?

Mancini's press conference.

Kompany out again...our captain is near to acquiring the unwelcome tag of injury-prone. He must have missed not far off 1/3 of our games this season.

LoveCity said:
Warnock's comments have my blood boiling, I wonder how Leeds fans feel. A member of the Fergie "6pts club", I bet Fergie hopes old rivals Leeds come up if this **** is in charge! Let's batter them!

'It's not second season syndrome in the title race for City. That's not why they are so far behind this time. It is entirely because Roberto has not come across the maestro that is Sir Alex Ferguson before.

'Anyone other than United and Sir Alex, and City would be neck and neck at the top now and in with a real chance of retaining the title.

'The lesson for Roberto is you don't ruffle his feathers by taking the title off him, or you will get a reaction. That is what has happened, and City will not win it now, not at all.'

'I had to laugh when I saw Roberto saying he might have to drop some of his players after the defeat at Southampton,' said Warnock. 'What he meant was he might bring in some of the first-teamers who aren't playing at the moment, like Vincent Kompany or Carlos Tevez.
What's wrong with what he said?

LoveCity said:
Warnock's comments have my blood boiling, I wonder how Leeds fans feel. A member of the Fergie "6pts club", I bet Fergie hopes old rivals Leeds come up if this **** is in charge! Let's batter them!

'It's not second season syndrome in the title race for City. That's not why they are so far behind this time. It is entirely because Roberto has not come across the maestro that is Sir Alex Ferguson before.

'Anyone other than United and Sir Alex, and City would be neck and neck at the top now and in with a real chance of retaining the title.

'The lesson for Roberto is you don't ruffle his feathers by taking the title off him, or you will get a reaction. That is what has happened, and City will not win it now, not at all.'

'I had to laugh when I saw Roberto saying he might have to drop some of his players after the defeat at Southampton,' said Warnock. 'What he meant was he might bring in some of the first-teamers who aren't playing at the moment, like Vincent Kompany or Carlos Tevez.

stan bowles said:
LoveCity said:
David White got interviewed because he played for both sides. Honestly wouldnt't recognise him if I bumped into him.

article-2279238-1798C8D8000005DC-372_634x423.jpg

article-2279238-1798C916000005DC-302_634x507.jpg

Hell fire...I can't believe how much he's changed.

-- Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:26 pm --

Ric said:
SWPISHOME said:
Where you see that?

Mancini's press conference.

Kompany out again...our captain is near to acquiring the unwelcome tag of injury-prone. He must have missed not far off 1/3 of our games this season.

You serious? I missed reading team news after presser.
hopefully, he will be back against Chelsea, otherwise we can bid good bye to title<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:40 pm --<br /><br />Unbelievable. Just, simply, unbelievable. Fergie had this joker also under his payroll was something I didnt know. Hope we twat this idiot 5/6-0

MCFC BOB said:
LoveCity said:

We aren't second because of Ferguson, we're second because of our own failings. The arse-kisser Warnock who is waiting for an invite to Ferguson's northern managers meetings at San Carlo adopts a disgustingly sycophantic tone and disrespects Mancini in the process, the whole interview is horribly obnoxious. Oh and the last comment, would he say that about United? Would the words "I had to laugh when I saw Sir Alex saying" ever come out of his big mouth? Of course not but you'll probably say he would.

LoveCity said:

Eh ? Someone who's injured & someone who's got family issues ?! Get your facts right Warnock. Bellend.

No Barry so chance for Rodders

------------Pantilimon
Kolarov--Nastasic-Lescott/Garcia--Zaba
----------Rodwell--Yaya
Silva--------Aguero-------------Milner/Sinclair
--------------Dzeko

genuine question to City fans about the game tomorrow?

Whilst getting through to the next round is the aim.. Do you think the score matters?

1-2 nil against Leeds maybe seen as job done and ok.. Through to next round and decent chance of silverware and when you look at clubs histories FA Cup wins are a prestigious honour afterall. But this score would probably still have a few saying 'we should hammer teams from championship.

3-4 nil. Probably good enough to say bounced back from Southampton game.. And happy Again..

5 (and above) nil.. All happy again, maybe the league in all likelihood as gone, but jeez a league title, fa cup win, 2nd league.. Maybe rushing Mancini out of the exit door not neccasarily the right thing..!

As a Leeds fan I of course pray and hope for a miracle and we somehow get an almighty shock win.. And to be honest if we lose, it may as well be a tonking as I for one have had enough of our manager.. And the sooner he his gone the better.. For sure a win tomorrow would likely save Warnocks job for the season regardless of our pathetic form in the league and his pathetic excuses for it!

Good to see the game a sell out, well done to the decision makers on ticket prices.. Will try to enjoy my day tomorrow ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.