City Vs Liverpool Post Match Discussion Thread

cityboy0261 said:
Richards aside, we played with FEAR tonight. Where was that spirit from Sunday. And why the F*** does Mancini persist with Kolorov.
Love Mancini but what is he watching I'm mean he was awful against the rags a good free kick don't make up for it.

1-0 down half way through the tie isn't the end of the world. This group need to get used to playing together and we saw them improve as the game went on. I don't think it's over by a long way.

The two footer by johnson only goes to show what shitbags the FA are. It was considerably more dangerous than vinnie's and I can't wait to see what they have to say about it.

andrewmswift said:
FUCK. CHRIS. FOY.

Nothing more needs to be said

Jeeeeeeezus ..... Chris Foy is a c*nt. Someone please go beat the fuck out of him.

We needed Kompany tonight.

We look deflated... Jeez, 4 losses in 8 games and 2 on the trott.

Come on City, lets get back on our feet and have Wigan!!!!

On a positive note Nasri looked useful tonight. Still the team as a whole was distinctly average, seemed flat.

EaglesFan said:
Hari84 said:
Damn.. we need silva yaya

We need NOT TO OPEN A GAME with NDJ, Milner, and Barry EVER AGAIN.

That's what we need.

We shouldn't be opening any game with NDJ that's for sure. If he can't/won't tackle he literally offers us NOTHING besides another body in the middle to pass sideways. You bring him on to defend leads, not to get them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.