City Vs Liverpool Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I hope in this match is we get an early goal, Liverpool will play the same way everyone does against us (because it works) and if we can put them on the back foot early on that will destroy their game plan and allow us to really go in and dismantle them.

Hart
Richards
Clichy
Kompany
Kolo
Yaya
Silva
Milner
Balo
Barry
Aguero

...................hart.............

Richards.......kolo...kompany.....clichy

...........Milner..........Barry..........

Silva..............yaya.........balo........

....................aguero.........

anyone confident tomorrow??

weve been shocking of late and liverpool look good and have gerrard coming back.

we NEED to win,arsenal like performance but im not so confident.

WE AS SUPPORTERS NEED TO RAISE THE BAR TOMORROW.

LET THE TEAM KNOW WERE THERE,LETS HAVE A HUGE ATMOSPHERE TOMORROW!!

anyone confident tomorrow??

Im worried, are form dipped this time last season and it's starting to look like it will again.

Re: anyone confident tomorrow??

After our last two games i wouldn't say im too confident. Liverpool are a good side and always manage to raise their game against the big teams. If were to win we'll have to play a lot better than we have been playing recently. Our home records awesome so lets just hope we can notch up another victory tomorrow night.

Re: anyone confident tomorrow??

NDJ said:
Im worried, are form dipped this time last season and it's starting to look like it will again.
Wouldnt say I'm worried but am a little apprehensive for the first time since the derby!! Should be going into this with 6 more points then we've got and full of confidence but a tiny stutter has got me slightly concerned! Fantastic squad so players that we've got no problem but we do seem to be feeling the pressure slightly?? Hopefully home advantage will help and any win will do to be honest!!!!

2 nil pool im afraid,im shitting it!!something looks really wrong with us,kun,dzeko,silva all misfiring at the moment and i don think itl be fixed quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.