City Vs Liverpool Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hart
Richards-Kompany-Lescott-Clichy
Nasri-Milner-Barry-Silva
Balotelli-Aguero

If we score within the first 15-20 minutes then we will win comfortably. Nil, nil at half time and i can see them pinching it.

P.s I live in Sunderland and these MONgs are going on as if they have won the league.

Hart

Richards
Kolo
Kompany
Clichy

Milner
de Jong

Silva
Yaya
Balotelli

Aguero

Subs: Pants, Lescott, Kolarov, Barry, Nasri, Dzeko, Johnson

kippaxking79 said:
If we score within the first 15-20 minutes then we will win comfortably. Nil, nil at half time and i can see them pinching it.

P.s I live in Sunderland and these MONgs are going on as if they have won the league.

Fuckin mongos end of the year they will be fighting delegation fact!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=284691.320" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... 284691.320</a>

Dont care about the lineup. As long as Kenny is happy with the team then its a team that can beat Man City.

Keoghy said:
kippaxking79 said:

Hope so mate. My neighbour thought it would be funny to stick the back page from the Sunderland echo to my car windscreen this morning. I am saving it so when they get relegated i will put it on his with a little note saying "the jealous are troublesome to others, but torment to themselves".

Hart

Richards
Kolo
Kompany
Clichy

Bary

Silva
Yaya
Milner

Aguero
Dzeko

Subs: Pants, Lescott, Kolarov, , Nasri ,Johnson , Balo , de Yong

kippaxking79 said:
Keoghy said:
kippaxking79 said:

Hope so mate. My neighbour thought it would be funny to stick the back page from the Sunderland echo to my car windscreen this morning. I am saving it so when they get relegated i will put it on his with a little note saying "the jealous are troublesome to others, but torment to themselves".

All tem players they bought and are dirt just never happened for us.<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:15 pm --<br /><br />
marco said:
the unexpected allways rears its head in football esp this time of year-

Manchester city 4
Liverpool 1
Everyone has opinions but I think that is stupid I'll have me house on it that we don't win by that much it's going to be tight always it and I think I read on the forum somewhere somebody said gerrards back. I'm delighted because he's muck what has that lad done in the last 3 years he is a has been fact!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.