City Vs Liverpool Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hardest home fixture to date because of the Sunderland game

Need an early goal.

It's going to be hard. Liverpool will raise their game against us as always. However, we are due for some goals. In the last 2 games we had a total of 43 attempts on goal and none went in. It's about time our luck changes.

How do you think they will play?

Tomorrow how do you think Liverpool will play ? Park Bus then hit on break ? Or just go at us using Stevie G(olden generation) at the pinnacle of there constant attack ?

I just hope there is no booing if its goal-less at half time.

Do we think Liverpool are going to play the norm for visiting teams? 6-4-0. I doubt it.

Should be pretty open which will suit us. Sticking with my 1-0 City (Aguero) and fingers chewed to stumps.

MonsallBlue said:
I just hope there is no booing if its goal-less at half time.

Do we think Liverpool are going to play the norm for visiting teams? 6-4-0. I doubt it.

Should be pretty open which will suit us. Sticking with my 1-0 City (Aguero) and fingers chewed to stumps.
I think they will play on the break with Bellamy and Suarez. Like they did at Chelsea.

I'll feel more confident if we manage to get an early goal and coax Liverpool into a more open game as it's pretty certain their tactics will be pretty much the same as everyone elses, the problem for us is that they have the quality to make the most of any counter attacks unlike many of the previous teams.

It'll also be interesting to see how the ref handles the racist, this will have a big bearing on the game.

larderland said:
2 nil pool im afraid,im shitting it!!something looks really wrong with us,kun,dzeko,silva all misfiring at the moment and i don think itl be fixed quickly

I totally agree aguero was terrible wen he came on silva has dropped dzeko was the worst of the lot. I hate to say it but I'm shitting it I think the pool will beat us we need to pull the finger out now. Still snappin over the Sunderland match

Hart

Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy

Barry
Milner
YaYa

Silva
Agüero
Balotelli

I'm not overly confident, considering our recent form, though I reckon Mario will be on a mission, considering what happened to him in the away fixture.

I hope this will bring out the best in him and that he will punish the thieving gits for getting him sent off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.