City Vs Liverpool Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWPISHOME said:
I think this game will be a draw, Am praying Kompany will be fit to play in this game to deal with the treat of Suarez.

Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (If Fit), Nastasic, Clichy, Barry, Milner, Javi Garcia, Silva, Tevez, Aguero.
you idiot, hope you dont come to games!

Liverpool look extremely well drilled and resolute against Arsenal. They should be well in front by now. They are going to be very hard to break down on Sunday and possess a dangerous threat on the break with Suarez and Sturridge. We're going to have to be clinical with our chances if we're to beat them.

Why did Brendon go to the scum and play just 1 up front that what pisses me of managers shitting it at the scum

I think Liverpool are currently top 4 on form in last 10 games and Suarez and Sturridge look dangerous together. Defence also looks solid.

It is vital we don't concede first in this game.

Hardest game since rags for me this one.

stan bowles said:
Liverpool look extremely well drilled and resolute against Arsenal. They should be well in front by now. They are going to be very hard to break down on Sunday and possess a dangerous threat on the break with Suarez and Sturridge. We're going to have to be clinical with our chances if we're to beat them.
I agree that sums up their display. They look very sharp. Suarez is going to be hard to contain. I am hoping this is the game where our strikers actually take their chances.

Aguero_Element said:
SWPISHOME said:
I think this game will be a draw, Am praying Kompany will be fit to play in this game to deal with the treat of Suarez.

Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (If Fit), Nastasic, Clichy, Barry, Milner, Javi Garcia, Silva, Tevez, Aguero.
you idiot, hope you dont come to games!

Am entitled to my opinion and I think Liverpool will get a point at our place.

they are so fragile at the back, can see a hat full for us, well if i guys have their shoot boots on the right feet. they were poor 2nite,massively too deep after they scored.

another MUST win game imo. With the rags playing the day before, a (probable) win from them will put us under massive pressure to beat Liverpool. I can't see anything other than a scrappy draw here folks. Suarez & Sturridge will run us ragged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.