City Vs Liverpool Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kippaxking79 said:
another MUST win game imo. With the rags playing the day before, a (probable) win from them will put us under massive pressure to beat Liverpool. I can't see anything other than a scrappy draw here folks. Suarez & Sturridge will run us ragged.
Explain why we will be run ragged by a greedy bastard and a cheat?

kippaxking79 said:
another MUST win game imo. With the rags playing the day before, a (probable) win from them will put us under massive pressure to beat Liverpool. I can't see anything other than a scrappy draw here folks. Suarez & Sturridge will run us ragged.

On the other hand Fulham but get revenge against them lot for last weekend and we could absolutely shit on Liverpool = just 5 behind again.

The glass is always half empty with some folks!

welsh_andy said:
they are so fragile at the back, can see a hat full for us, well if i guys have their shoot boots on the right feet. they were poor 2nite,massively too deep after they scored.

its not just the strikers...the chances we are creating arent clear cut...look at rooneys two goals tonight...he couldnt miss...both well taken but simple goals for a striker of his calibre.....ours are feeding off very little due to a lack of creativity and also us playing against 11 man defences.....the likes of milner and garcia are workhorses but what actually do they create on a regualr basis....milner is especially culpable in the last couple of games in this one sense...his delivery from wide areas is mostly shocking and he adds very little in the terms of incisive passing......

---------hart-------------

zabba Kompany (if fit) lescott clichy

------milner---barry.............

------------silver --------------

tevez------dzeko----- aguero

someone questioned whether we miss yaya...looking at our options for this game I would say......... "Hell yes we do!!!!!!"

suarez a massive danger obviously...even more so if kompany doesnt make it and we have to lay garcia there who is very immobile and suarez could have a field day against!!!

simon23 said:
welsh_andy said:
they are so fragile at the back, can see a hat full for us, well if i guys have their shoot boots on the right feet. they were poor 2nite,massively too deep after they scored.

its not just the strikers...the chances we are creating arent clear cut...look at rooneys two goals tonight...he couldnt miss...both well taken but simple goals for a striker of his calibre.....ours are feeding off very little due to a lack of creativity and also us playing against 11 man defences.....the likes of milner and garcia are workhorses but what actually do they create on a regualr basis....milner is especially culpable in the last couple of games in this one sense...his delivery from wide areas is mostly shocking and he adds very little in the terms of incisive passing......

someone questioned whether we miss yaya...looking at our options for this game I would say......... "Hell yes we do!!!!!!"

suarez a massive danger obviously...even more so if kompany doesnt make it and we have to lay garcia there who is very immobile and suarez could have a field day against!!!
have to admit, even though i think suarez is so ott, always looking for fouls, making most of tackles tec, that guy worked his socks off tonite. he is a threat for sure, but on other hand, they were so deep even after 10mins, feel we can dominate the ball, we should get a hat full, they are weak even when deep. imagine how much space if they have to push up

simon23 said:
welsh_andy said:

Garcia immobile? Surely not?

Not sure I agree on Milner though; he's v creative IMHO when out wide & whips in some great deliveries, especially low whipped across behind the defence if there is space.
In Chester it's as much of a pleasure winning this fixture as the obvious one. C'mon Sergio, bag an early one .

Edit. Too many whips. Time for bed.

whicko said:
kippaxking79 said:
Which one's which?

welsh_andy said:
simon23 said:
welsh_andy said:

have to admit, even though i think suarez is so ott, always looking for fouls, making most of tackles tec, that guy worked his socks off tonite. he is a threat for sure, but on other hand, they were so deep even after 10mins, feel we can dominate the ball, we should get a hat full, they are weak even when deep. imagine how much space if they have to push up
Nastasic will be back.

whicko said:
kippaxking79 said:

Because the greedy bastard and the cheat are playing well lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.