City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we sing "Greedy Bastard" to Milner?
;)

No , that song belongs to Sturridge on Saturday evening , he f*cked off to chelski to sit on their bench and count his money , quite ironic that if he had stayed at our club he might have got a few medals , and now he is playing for a club that can only dream of getting in the top four , ain't payback a woman.

With all due respect, I don't think my statement on this thread will affect how the players perform Saturday. It's all about their mindset
If Villa can make life difficult for City, then Liverpool certainly can. Likely to be even more difficult than usual because we have Juve pending and Klopp will have Liverpool pressing all over the pitch - that's what the reporters have made of Liverpool in his early weeks. Their players are putting the miles in, and in Henderson and Milner they probably have the two players who are really good at that.

Last of the internationals today I think. England v France, Columbia v Argentina and Brazil v Peru. When those are done, then the club fixtures come thick and fast, and it will be important to have a full squad.

Toure might do well against Liverpool. He'll have had time to prepare for this game properly. I'm expecting a strong performance from him. He must know that with Silva, Nasri and Delph returning, he has his work cut out to retain his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.