City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all due respect, I don't think my statement on this thread will affect how the players perform Saturday. It's all about their mindset
Neither do I but it's never as straight forward against Liverpool. Home or away.

That's what I like to hear , any idea if Aguero and Silva are likely to feature ?

Think Sergio will be bench at best.

Silva played in a game behind closed doors the other day, but he's been close before and then just not felt 100 per cent.

My bet would be Sterling as a false 9 (whatever the fuck the hipsters call it these days), with De Bruyne and Navas out wide.

Yaya in the ten and the two Ferns ready to rock.

With Aguero coming on to add the fourth or fifth with his first touch of the ball, late on.

Sorry, I know it's a bit vague;)

Silva played in a game behind closed doors the other day, but he's been close before and then just not felt 100 per cent.

My bet would be Sterling as a false 9 (whatever the fuck the hipsters call it these days), with De Bruyne and Navas out wide.

With Aguero coming on to add the fourth or fifth with his first touch of the ball, late on.

Yeah, I'd agree with that. Don't think either Silva or Aguero will start.

Nice one , I imagine both will get some game time with Juve coming up

Henderson too. But the likes of James Milner, Ibe, and Henderson don't scare me. This is a match which we should control relatively easily

So you don't think these are top players ? Klopp is different gravy will have them pressing hard and they could well pick us off. We all know how we struggle against these types of teams. This could go either way. Aint nothing easy about this game. A point wouldn't be a disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.