City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least one guy talks sense on rawk:

The way he went about leaving left a bitter taste in the mouth. However, you can't blame him for wanting to go. Who wouldn't leave their current employers for big pay rise in a more attractive company with better long term prospects? That's ultimately what Sterling has done, with more money, Champion's League football and the ability to compete regularly for the title on offer at City.

At least one guy talks sense on rawk:

The way he went about leaving left a bitter taste in the mouth. However, you can't blame him for wanting to go. Who wouldn't leave their current employers for big pay rise in a more attractive company with better long term prospects? That's ultimately what Sterling has done, with more money, Champion's League football and the ability to compete regularly for the title on offer at City.

Just a Blue who somehow sneaked in to their forum probably.

Reaction to Sergio's statement on the OS. Personally, I don't want Sergio anywhere near the starting whistle for this one. Let's not risk it, Mr Pellegrini. Perhaps twenty minutes from the end, and even then, if we can do without him, I'd prefer it. I want people up to total comfort, total fitness. We want Sergio fit for the rest of the season (could such a thing be possible…?) If he and Silva can stay uninjured, we can win this league comfortably, with what we've got elsewhere taken into account.

In fairness there are probably a fair few of their fans who tell them the hard truth. Whether or not the rest of them are honest enough to admit is another matter.

In fairness there are probably a fair few of their fans who tell them the hard truth. Whether or not the rest of them are honest enough to admit is another matter.

Certainly there are. Simply, they are immediately banned from the ministry of truth that is RAWK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.