City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not saying I let things fester or anything but I remember going there twice in a week under Alan Ball and losing ten fucking nil, time for some proper payback

That new manager of their's, Floppy Kloppy says: “Man City are not bad! They are a good team with good players. We will be prepared.” Excuse me Mr Floppy but Manchester City are a GREAT TEAM with FANTASTIC players................. "Man City are not bad"............. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Right lads you show him tomorrow, the cheeky ha'ppenny trying to damn us with faint praise............... a 6-0 is called for now City.
I'd be happier if they took it easy tomorrow so that they're fresh for the Liverpool game on Saturday.

Whoops, it's been one of those weeks, I've been so busy I've gone 24 hours into the future!!

In town on Saturday but ticketless.. Anyone know where might be best to watch in town? Or is Mary d's the best option?

Looking at today's picture it looks doubtful Kompany will be fit if he's training in the gym. Hopefully they are just holding him back to train tomorrow and play Saturday

The first third is all about false hope, Klopp and Sturridge, but one things for sure, they don't sound too confident.

Something about the fat beardy bastard on the right really gets on my tits. I first saw him when they beat us at klanfield the year they won the league. Now every time I see his chirpy fat face I get the urge to hit it with a morningstar.

shame we probably will not be able to sing "Raheem Sterling he's top of the league" to rebuke all the abuse the dippers mourners will give to Sterling , because i can see rags,arse or leicester winning earlier in the day , but we can give a rendition of "Raheem Sterling in the Champions league" that would really piss them off , when there singing about conquering europe on 5 occasions (of which 4 of them are only available on betamax video cassette)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.