City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a dream we were leading 2-0 this match. Also remember a moment of absolute silence in the ground.
Overall feeling positive.

shame we probably will not be able to sing "Raheem Sterling he's top of the league" to rebuke all the abuse the dippers mourners will give to Sterling , because i can see rags,arse or leicester winning earlier in the day , but we can give a rendition of "Raheem Sterling in the Champions league" that would really piss them off , when there singing about conquering europe on 5 occasions (of which 4 of them are only available on betamax video cassette)

Whooaaaaa there JGB. when were two up with minutes to go, we can let them have both :)

Saw a dream we were leading 2-0 this match. Also remember a moment of absolute silence in the ground.
Overall feeling positive.

I dreamt that Sergio scored. But as I had laid on the pass for him to score, I doubt that it was prophetic.

Mr Klopp complaining that City won't give him bulletins on the fitness of our players. "Their training camp is deep in a forest". It's not fair.

Floppy Kloppy is very worried about us. He isn't smiling any more................. maybe that's what we should sing for him eh? 'You're not smiling any more'!

We should tell him to look on the Physio Room website!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.