City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank fuck the footy's back.

Lightning start from the Blues today with an early goal from Sterling or Jesus. A couple more before half-time and one for Aguero with his first touch after coming off the bench with 15 to go.

COME ON CITY..

Thank fuck the footy's back.

Lightning start from the Blues today with an early goal from Sterling or Jesus. A couple more before half-time and one for Aguero with his first touch after coming off the bench with 15 to go.

COME ON CITY..
Pellegrini has more or less said that Aguero will start. 1-0 win will do for me. Been without the top players (who in City's case really are top players) for far too long. It's amazing that we're top in England and Champions League and in last 8 of the League Cup with the injuries we've had. Great effort so far.

Pellegrini has more or less said that Aguero will start. 1-0 win will do for me. Been without the top players (who in City's case really are top players) for far too long. It's amazing that we're top in England and Champions League and in last 8 of the League Cup with the injuries we've had. Great effort so far.

Has he? Well in that case 5-1.

He said Aguero will start but not finish. That seems to me to be better than bringing him off the bench. But it does require discipline. Discipline by the player to let the bench know when he needs to come off. Discipline by the manager to be prepared to take him off if we still need goals.

With this cold, and this wind, and Kuns hamstring, I reckon he should start wearing the bottom half of a polar bear suite and heated undershorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.