City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we need to start going for the jugular from the whistle. Don't even give them a whiff of confidence or belief.

Yeah, it's important that we start on the front foot. I fancy us to win if we score first. They've performed well at Spurs and Chelsea recently though, so will be no pushovers.

We've been make doing and mending for the last 8 weeks.

Injuries on the training field, injuries on International duty, injuries playing for the first team. It's been relentless.

The decision to go into the season with just two senior strikers and a kid that it would appear now down the line the manager doesn't trust, was folly of the greatest order.

If we somehow are still on Arsenals coat tails come the second week in January it will be a fantastic result.

As for tomorrow a draw would be great bearing in mind the injuries we have, if we win it will be pennies from Heaven. Tough tough game I hope we come through it with no more injuries, or suspensions, and a result of some description.

Last edited:
I'd be very surprised/happy if he doesn't start, but I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Think this will be a much harder game than some suggest.
it will be similar to the chelsea game.City at home,a cracking atmosphere and a once good away team will be blown over by the class and the noise.

They're now in the Everton mold. They are a slightly above mediocre team that turn up for the big games and get results they shouldn't be getting.

Pellegrini needs to get the formation/team right and instruct them to play at a high intensity. If we go about our increasingly common laboured approach to the game and expect to win we'll get turned over. If we play with intensity and pace, i fully expect us to win comfortably as their defence is dire.

Just had a listen to Manuel's press conference. He basically confirmed Sergio will play and said he must evaluate how long he can play. Also said he isn't ready to play 2/3 games in a week so hopefully we maybe we won't see him play next weekend.

Not sure why I decided to venture to RAWK this year... Apparently clyne, Lucas, coutinho and Sturridge would all get in our first 11... Clyne...
Fuck them and their distorted view on world football.

Hart
Sagna - Otamendi - Mangala - Clichy
Fernando - Fernandinho
Navas - KDB - Sterling
Aguero

Reckon Pellegrini will use Yaya instead of Fernando, though. And probably Kolarov as well.

Anyways; I don't know why, but I have a feeling we'll win 3-1.

Hope Kun will smash them, and hopefully Sterling will get on the score sheet.

God I get impatient on match days, just want to get on the train into town, can't see him starting with Kun, last 30 minutes at best, not sure what the situation is with Spanish Dave

Hart
Sagna - Otamendi - Mangala - Clichy
Fernando - Fernandinho
Navas - KDB - Sterling
Aguero

Reckon Pellegrini will use Yaya instead of Fernando, though. And probably Kolarov as well.

Anyways; I don't know why, but I have a feeling we'll win 3-1.

Hope Kun will smash them, and hopefully Sterling will get on the score sheet.

id have
hart
sagna - otamedhi - mangala - kolorov
fernando - fernandihno - yaya
kdb - sterling
aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.