City vs Liverpool Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
main factor is that we are at home, if it was at anfield then it would have been a tricky game even if they did lose against Palace. Hopefully merlin and kun will be good to go even if it is from the bench.

In all honesty if I was Pellers I would start with nacho up top, the lad deserves another start, and then allow kun to come on a little later in his place - would do the lads confidence a great boost

Hart
Sagna
Vinny
Otamendi
Clichy
Fernandinho
Yaya
De Bruyne
Sterling
Silva
aguero

I reckon kun and Merlin will be fit and raring for this!!

I'd be surprised if both Silva and Aguero started such a big game, given their relative lack of match fitness. It'd be a risk.

I would've thought Silva is closer to being ready, as his injury was less serious, but Aguero is possibly needed more due to our lack of striking options. I can't see Pellegrini starting Iheanacho for this one.

I'd be surprised if both Silva and Aguero started such a big game, given their relative lack of match fitness. It'd be a risk.

I would've thought Silva is closer to being ready, as his injury was less serious, but Aguero is possibly needed more due to our lack of striking options. I can't see Pellegrini starting Iheanacho for this one.
Also Sergio always takes longer to get into his stride after a lay-off. If he's fully firing for the Arsenal game I'll be happy.

Also Sergio always takes longer to get into his stride after a lay-off. If he's fully firing for the Arsenal game I'll be happy.

Yes, there is that too. Wouldn't be surprised if Pellegrini pays Sterling up front, with Navas, Silva and De Bruyne behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.