City Vs Norwich Post Match Discussion Thread

Took girlfriend for her first game today. Thought I couldn't lose really but she was gutted for Norwich, gutted there weren't any MCFC bobble hats in her size, and distraught she never got to hear the paedophile song. Sometimes you just can't win.

Away on business so wasn't at the game today.
Arrived at hotel at Midnight and caught the 2nd half on a stream.

The atmosphere sounded incredible, even on my lap top. Not normally one for getting all bothered about the atmosphere, but it seemed like the whole stadium was buzzing.

Was it like that all the game, or just the '2nd half party'?

And the football at times was fantastic. It really should have been 12 - 0

levets said:

The atmosphere sounded incredible, even on my lap top. Not normally one for getting all bothered about the atmosphere, but it seemed like the whole stadium was buzzing.

Microphones must've been in a good spot. It was ok atmosphere. Norwich fans gave as much as their team did - very little. The game was a walk in the park. Every now and then, we stood up in our slippers, took the pipes out of our mouths and sung a song. We need more on Tuesday. Anyone know how to sing bluemoon in Japanese?

levets said:

The atmosphere was pretty muted I thought

levets said:

Nah. The atmosphere was absolutely shite. Some fans would sing more when losing than we did when winning 7-0. Sad but true.

Tricky_Trev said:
levets said:

Nah. The atmosphere was absolutely shite. Some fans would sing more when losing than we did when winning 7-0. Sad but true.

To be fair I think the quality of the opposition had something to do with it the Norwich fans were very quiet from start to finish

Pablo1 said:
Bluemanc100 said:
East Level 2 said:
Seven flattered Norwich such was our dominance and I thought I was about to see eight or nine in the top division for the first time. - I was at the 7-0 against Burnley in 68-69.
Fat Phil tried to spoil it with his inconsistent showing of the yellow card and interpretation of "advantage".
And Yaya now has four goals direct from free-kicks which might be some sort of record by the first weekend in November.
Someone I knew had a pound on 6-0 (at 33-1) and a pound on 7-0 (at 66-1) so he was quite nervous for the last few minutes.
Great display, pity we've returned to having a ninth rate singer murdering Blue Moon before the kick-off.
Let's beat CSKA and Sunderland to go into the international break on a mega- high.

I hate Phil Dowd but actually thought he had an excellent game today.... Never thought I'd say that
If Dowd was the referee today then I need to get my arse down from level 3 because I thought it was somebody completely different!

That's cos the fat coont has'ent been down Mac D's that often this year.

Tricky_Trev said:
levets said:

The thing is, we all knew the game was won after 25 minutes. I felt the atmosphere was 'let's sit back and enjoy just how good our team is'. A tight match situation creates a better match atmosphere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.