City Vs Norwich Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they will come with the intention to stop us by packing the midfield. Most likely play 4-5-1 that reverts to 4-6-0. Should win but you never know e.g. their game with Liverpool.

Should be the same teams as against Liverpool except for Balo/Dzeko in for Nasri.

We have a great record against them, having said that they drew at Liverpool and with a bit more clinical finishing could have got something at the swamp. This is not going to be easy, patience will be the key but

Hart
Richards Clichy Kompany Lescott Silva Barry Yaya Milner Balotelli didn't play Tuesday and with the 4 day lay off Dzeko and Aguero should have recovered from any tiredness so I am expecting a top top performance with lots of energy being spilled.

An opportunity to try dzeko,aguero and ballotelli in the same starting line up.

Think it will be tricky as they have defended well all season and counter. They have a player called Russell Martin I think who has made some incredible goal line saving efforts, I have counted 3 or 4, so they are open to attacks. I would give the same team that beat Spurs away a go for this one. 3-1 I think

My starting line-up for Norwich would be -

Hart
Richards-Kompany-Lescott-Clichy
Nasri-DeJong-Barry-Silva
Balotelli-Dzeko

Subs - Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Toure, Kolarov, Hargreaves, Milner, Johnson

I'd go at Norwich with a 4-4-2. DeJong and Barry sat in front of the back 4 to allow the front 4 of Nasri, Balotelli, Dzeko and Silva to go and blow Norwich out of the water. I'd save Yaya and Aguero for Bayern.

City win 4-1 for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.