City Vs Norwich Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Norwich

Chance to push for record attendance again? Not exactly sure how a record attendance is got as we've sold out and away teams have sold out in the past, I suspect it is a matter of how many people they cram in those corner areas listed as NWC, NEC, SWC, and SEC on the seat planner.

Re: Norwich

LoveCity said:
Chance to push for record attendance again? Not exactly sure how a record attendance is got as we've sold out and away teams have sold out in the past, I suspect it is a matter of how many people they cram in those corner areas listed as NWC, NEC, SWC, and SEC on the seat planner.

not if there up in the top tier aswell the segregation fuks it

Hart, Richards, Clichy, Kompany, Lescott, Yaya, Barry, Milner, Silva, Aguero, Dzeko.

Balo comes on for Aguero in the 2nd half.

Would love to see an Aguero/Dzeko attacking. But Balo will play most likely.

I still have that fucking old City mentality of thinking we're due a slip - just can't shake it! I'm just hoping for a win, but I don't think Norwich are mugs. They definitely deserved something at the Swamp, and their manager knows his stuff. This will be a tough one (see, there I go again........)

I'll be honest. I haven't seen Norwich play this year so don't know a lot about them. However, I expect us to put out a full strength team and to extend our unbeaten run.

Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott Clichy
Yaya Barry
Milner Aguero Silva
Mario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.