City Vs Norwich Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched Norwich against Arsenal and Arsenal should have scored a lot more. Norwich's midfield was torn apart.

I expect we can create enough chances in this game.

3-0 City

For once I confidently predict a City victory, but it will only be 3-2 as our minds will drift to the Bayern game and we will concede late on.

David Silva doesn't score that many goals....
...but he seems to like the promoted teams: Blackpool last season , Swansea + QPR this season.

Dzeko also looked hungry vs Arsenal + deserves a chance to start.

Norwich are a decent team who had a go at Utd at Old Trafford where they should have got a point (Pilkington miss). They also got a point at Anfield.

I don't expect them to come here and defend like Everton. They will attack when they can

It has the potential to be a very exciting and open . City must guard against complacency. I don't think anyone has come to City and had a go in the League, but I expect Norwich will.

I think Dzeko will get at least 60 mins as i can see him getting another chance against Bayern Munich. Also Sergio will be rested IMO as he has nearly played 2 full games leaving Balotelli a definite certainty for a start only having 15 mins against Liverpool.

Hopefully we can get the game won by 60mins and put some defensive players on to avoid anything serious for our attacking players against Bayern.

I think we will go out on Wednesday but a win against Bayern Munich will be a massive high to end our first CL campaign on leaving us with a massive confidence boost.
At the end of the day if we went through i believe that with our already scary looking 2nd half season with CC semi and FA cup rounds in place, it would really affect out PL title campaign to be thinking about winning the CL (walk before you can run and all that..), at least we can play the kids in the Europa to get some experience.

Hart, Richards, Clichy, Kompany, Lescott, Yaya, Barry, Milner, Silva, Balotelli, Dzeko.

Marvin said:
Norwich are a decent team who had a go at Utd at Old Trafford where they should have got a point (Pilkington miss). They also got a point at Anfield.

I don't expect them to come here and defend like Everton. They will attack when they can

It has the potential to be a very exciting and open . City must guard against complacency. I don't think anyone has come to City and had a go in the League, but I expect Norwich will.

I agree with all of this. Really looking forward to the game and I have a feeling Norwich may surprise us early on if we're not bang at it from the outset (which has happened in some recent games).

Should be an open game though I suspect team selection will be heavily influenced with the Bayern game in mind.

Prediction 3-1 to Manchester City

Re: Norwich

not sure but they have took good followings to all away games so far, think Blackpool ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.