City Vs Norwich Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
georgeissa7 said:
if mancini was going to rest balo today he would have played him against arsenal or at least called him up !
Balo will start.

Silva idk ! last time silva was rested for 10 days before the champions league game !
i dont see why would u rest a player for 10 days . Silva should be starting today but idk what mancini will be thinking !!!!

i'd expect an attack of:
AJ - Silva - Balo

Balotelli was banned for Arsenal, plonker

Re: Norwich

black mamba said:
Dangerous game this for City , and i hope we're not too over confident in our approach to it ......

Norwich can play a bit on their day , and i'll bet Delia can too!

Delia MILF / GILF ..would you ???<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:24 am --<br /><br />
worsleyweb said:
Cant wait for tommorrow. My missus thinks we are going christmas shopping and then putting the tree up, when in actual fact i am working in the morning and then taking my dad to the match! I could think of nothing worse than going to the Trafford Centre tomorrow and i won't be going! Not sure when to break this to her, think i am leaving it a bit late. I have taken my Dad a few Games this year - Everton, Villa and Newcastle and he has had £20 each time on Ballotelli first goal and won £270 (profit) on his days out. Going to go for Aguero tommorrow! Not going to be easy at all!

Dont mind Norwich - they are too far away to be offensive and seem to have good support.

8 am - wake up
9 am - work
11 am - back home
12 am - break news
1 pm - homeless
2 pm - meet dad
3 pm - enjoy match
5 pm - watch the rags get beat
7 pm - come home and creep (half pissed)
8 pm - watch x factor
10 pm - MOTD
11 pm - Try and get leg over (fail)
11.15pm - In the spare room

Great day!!

Just spat my drink all over the computer.!!!
Priceless !! Post of the day !!

(still trying to wrangle my (ticketless)exit pass !

hardly our fault if Delia is the wealthiest supporter they can attract

just another game we have to get through and put another 3 points on the board

anything else is a missed opportunity

Come on Blues

alright fellas norwich fan here

just wondered what you guys think of our team etc and our form.

hope you dont give us a tonking! I expect lambert will probably play morrison and holt tomorrow. hoolahan always plays when holt does aswell.

hoping you dont smash us so going for a 3-1 victory for the home side

I cant say I have much excitement for this game . If they beat us (possible !!), then they will have bought it , and not earnt it . Say what you like about last weeks game , but it was good honest football , as were the other Prem games I've been to this season.

Give me an even matched fixture at Wigan , Bolton or Blackburn anyday !

Obviously have short memories about Blackburn if they think City have bought success. And Wigan bought their way through four divisions, paying wages way beyond the means of their competitors. Muppets.

Let Nasri take centre stage in this one... Milner in for Merlin ....save him for Munich on Wednesday.

Not sure if Ballotelli is able to play but would pick him instead of Dzeko (With Dzeko reverting to the bench in place of Hargreaves), if so

Hart
Richards-Kompany-Lescott-Clichy
Nasri-DeJong-Barry-Milner
Dzeko-Aguaro

Subs - Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Savic, Kolarov, Dzeko,(or Hargreaves.) Yaya, Johnson

....early goal and the "Gummidges" will collapse like a pack of cards.

3-0 Aguaro hat trick

as strong a team as we have for me. sheikh mansour has already stated our main goal is to win the premier league and we dont want to take teams like norwich at home for granted!! this game at present is more important than the bayern game today and we need to take each game as it comes.

hart
richards
kompany
lescott
clichy
barry
yaya
silva
milner
aguero
dzeko

that would be my starting team and hopefully we can take silva,yaya and kun off IF we get a decent lead.got to keep our respect and focus on the premier league and keep our momentum going so if we can keep this lead or even extend it through the xmas period into next year then we reaaly have a chance of winning the premier league!! :-)

Think your doing well and playing some good stuff tho you let us down at the swamp the other week so we will have to make you pay today !!!

2 of my best mates are home and away Norwich fans, bringing them with me for the game today, for a few beers before hand in Albert Square.
They are some of the best fans I have met and I went to Bolton with them this season and good God they make a hell of a racket.
Today won't be an easy game, a la Blackpool last season or QPR this season they won't just sit back and take a spanking!

A scrappy 2-1 today.

COME ON CITYYYY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.