City Vs Norwich Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Norwich looking forward to this more than the Semi, why?

They're a good side, Lambert has done an excellent job with them when you consider that we did a similar thing under Royle (I appreciate it's only relatively early days).

I don't mind them as a club, just hate Delia Smith since 1999/0 when we were 'the luckiest side to get promoted'. Alright we had a few hefty slices of luck at Ewood that final day but you don't get promoted over 1 game.

Then again, I suppose her booze fuelled rant at half-time a few years later demonstrated to all what she really is.

I'm very much hoping for 3 points and obviously that going towards a league title but I am also looking forward to the semi because it represents another chance of silverware although I know many don't attach significance to that cup or the Europa (if we end up there, hopefully not!).

Pigeonho said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Pigeonho said:
Quick one guys, got some mates coming down from Scotland for a 40th tomorrow who want to watch the game. They wanted tickets at first, 8 togther, (haha), so I told them it's sold out. They now want to watch it near the ground or town. Does that Mary D's show it? Other than that, where in town shows it? Sawyers?

it might be on in the broadway, or the bricklayers in ordsal.

enjoy
Cheers mate, needs to be near the ground or centre of town really. I have been told the Hogs Head might have it on, the one on Deansgate.

whoooosh

Re: Norwich

cynghordy said:
These are great days, bros. We are jolly blue giants, walking the earth with Dzeko, Aguerro and Balo. Those rags we wasted at the swamp are the finest human beings we will ever know. After we rotate back to Europe, were gonna miss not having them there.

And now Bruce at the Etihad !

These are truly Glory Days
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PR_rzF8ofw[/youtube]<br /><br />-- Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:48 pm --<br /><br />And RAG!!!!

the carrot crunchers are going home with NOFFIN.

I was excited about seeing this one too, but due to poor health, I won't be there. I have however managed to get my seasoncard to a fellow Blue and he'll watch in my place and enjoy what promises to be a great day I'm sure.

I've managed to contact the club and 'trade-in' my seat for the Arsenal and Liverpool games for ones with wheelchair access. My wife has got a carers ticket for those games too, so fingers crossed i'll be seeing City again in the not too distant future - C'mon you Blues!

Norwich looking forward to this more than the Semi, why?

Henry-67 said:
I was excited about seeing this one too, but due to poor health, I won't be there. I have however managed to get my seasoncard to a fellow Blue and he'll watch in my place and enjoy what promises to be a great day I'm sure.

I've managed to contact the club and 'trade-in' my seat for the Arsenal and Liverpool games for ones with wheelchair access. My wife has got a carers ticket for those games too, so fingers crossed i'll be seeing City again in the not too distant future - C'mon you Blues!

Crikey blue, hope you can get back to your normal seat soon!

@the guy who said Norwich are our bogey team: now you've gone and done it.

Citizen52 said:
They're a good side, Lambert has done an excellent job with them when you consider that we did a similar thing under Royle (I appreciate it's only relatively early days).

I don't mind them as a club, just hate Delia Smith since 1999/0 when we were 'the luckiest side to get promoted'. Alright we had a few hefty slices of luck at Ewood that final day but you don't get promoted over 1 game.
Then again, I suppose her booze fuelled rant at half-time a few years later demonstrated to all what she really is.

I'm very much hoping for 3 points and obviously that going towards a league title but I am also looking forward to the semi because it represents another chance of silverware although I know many don't attach significance to that cup or the Europa (if we end up there, hopefully not!).

Are you mixing them up with Ipswich?

Don't mind Norwich, remember going to an away match in the early 90's, we went top after the match. Think it was the third game of the season.

took about three weeks to get there and a month to get back though!

CITY FOR LIFE said:
I am looking forward to the game tomorrow more than the Semi and some of the other big games:

WHY

Good run club with a set of supporters who are very much like City supporters, never left them and supported them through the divisions.

Will turn up tomorrow and play an open game and the supporters will be vocal.

I just feel tomorrow will be a great afternoon of football by 2 good footballing clubs.

Welcome to Manchester Norwich.

You think we will hammer them. Thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.