City vs Norwich Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
Should stand by the player.
Pellegrini stood by him already this season, only so many times you can do that.

As I've said in the Hart thread hopefully this wakes Joe up and he comes back better than ever..

Pellegrini in August:

"I said from the beginning my teams never play with names, they play with performance."

He's simply being a man of his word. More ruthless coaches would have dropped Joe by now. But Joe can bounce back if his mentality is strong.

After the media have slated joe while he's been making all these mistakes get ready for all fake outrage now "England's number one" has been dropped in a World Cup year!

Can't wait for the match tomorrow. Hopefully a few goals banged in, a clean sheet with either goalie in net and all blues fans getting behind the team. Then hopefully results going our way in other matches. Come on City!

I predict a gubbing for Norwich. Whoever is in goal will be standing around getting cold.

5-0 hatrick

Aguero 3 Beast 2

LoveCity said:
Pellegrini in August:

"I said from the beginning my teams never play with names, they play with performance."

He's simply being a man of his word. More ruthless coaches would have dropped Joe by now. But Joe can bounce back if his mentality is strong.
I'd have kept him in the team for 2-3 more games in the hope that the media focus would move somewhere else

Marvin said:
LoveCity said:
Pellegrini in August:

I'd have kept him in the team for 2-3 more games in the hope that the media focus would move somewhere else

As the long as Hart keeps making mistakes, especially ones which cost us games, he will be under the media spotlight. On top of that he's England's number 1, so there will always be media interest in him.
Dropping Hart isn't a knee jerk reaction to one bad game or a couple of mistakes. Nor is it a reaction to sensationalism in the press.
He's lost his place because of a season long decline in his performances added to a series of costly schoolboy errors, in which he has cost the team valuable points.
We've kept faith with him and kept him in the firing line long enough, and it clearly hasn't worked. He's continued to regress and the only option open to us right now is to drop him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.