Status
Not open for further replies.
-------Pants-----------
Zab----Demichelis----Nastasic----Kolarov
Silva----Yaya------Fernandinho----Nasri
------Aguero-----Beast

5-0<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:10 pm --<br /><br />
mansour's tow ropes said:
Jovetic and Garcia injured (Garcia played the full 120 how do we keep picking up these shitty injuries?) while Kompany out till after the international break (so at the earliest back for Spurs in 23 days time! fucking hell)
Fisrt time I've welocomed an international break. Gives Komps more time to get fit, less need to feel rushed.

mansour's tow ropes said:
Jovetic and Garcia injured (Garcia played the full 120 how do we keep picking up these shitty injuries?) while Kompany out till after the international break (so at the earliest back for Spurs in 23 days time! fucking hell)

Maybe Garcia's injury is just that he isn't fit after the 120 minutes, he did do a lot of grunt work against Newcastle, plus being in the last couple of games. He def deserves a rest and this is a way to not include him in the squad against Norwich.

bobmcfc said:
moomba said:
bobmcfc said:
Is it me or have none of you picked Garcia in your line ups ? Why not ?

Thought he did well against Chelsea, but I think Yaya and Ferna is enough in central midfield for Norwich at home. Will allow us to play Kun and Negredo up front.

Many have not even put him as a substitute though

Been confirmed as injured.

Norwich have already lost three of their four away games , and lost at the Swamp in the cup , so they won't be travelling to the The Eihad with any real degree of of expectation .... and we have to take advantage.

And quite frankly we can't even think of slipping up in this one , three points are a must .....

an attacking line up should pose too many problems for Norwich to contend with.

Academica said:
Dizzie said:
---------Pants----------------
Zab----Dem-----Lescott------Kolarov
------Milner-----Fern---------------
Silva---------Yaya--------------Nasri
--------Sergio--------

I would like to see something like this, Milner was great when moved central and should play there more often he also works extremely hard which Fernandinho does also. I'd play yaya just in front with silva and Nasri ( he works very well with Kolarov)

This for me is probably our best team apart from Kompany who isn't fit

Pants, Lescott and Milner in our best eleven really.

Yep Joe Hart Makes to many mistakes So I'd give pants a run - Milner is the hardest working player he would tighten things up in CM and i still believe the Lescott, Kompany partnership is better than with nastastic

I get the distinct impression that MP finds the compulsary pre-match Press Conference very irritating and a waste of his time!
It could well be that the reason is that a some of the questions put to him are utter nonsense and it is only MP's good manners that prevents a sarcastic or rude response.
It would help if the camera visually picked up the questioner because whilst some press voices are familiar eg. Winter & Custiss many others are not.

LoveCity said:
Hart has been dropped.

The fallout will be interesting.

I just wonder if Hart's ego will be able to handle it....? A character test for him and a huge decision by the boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.