City vs Plastic Scum FC - Official Match Thread

JULES said:
super_city_si said:
DULL! Bring Johnson on for milner, we need to get someone running at them. Give us a bit if thrust.

no way, milner has been well decent
I'm not saying he hasn't, but we lack penetration and milliner won't give us that.

Would take boring over getting bossed as we have in many derbies, but the longer it stays 0-0 the better it is for the rags as they excel late on when it's a draw. Johnson for Milner is one option but Milner is so industrious that he will offer more protection than Johnson. One to consider is Kolarov for Zabaleta as Kolarov would be more of a threat down the flank.

super_city_si said:
mackenzie said:
The really annoying thing is that the scum are poor....and there for the taking.

Just like the the last derby at ours.
I think though that they are deceptive. Give them a chance to break and we'll get punished. They move the ball very well in the last 3rd.

And that is what is worrying the shit out of me.

mackenzie said:
The really annoying thing is that the scum are poor....and there for the taking.

And what irks me is that they look more likely to get a goal. Our strategy in the final 3rd seems to be kick the ball around and hope Tevez can nick a 1-0 victory.

Our crosses seem completely useless.

I really hope I am wrong but why do I have a nasty feeling that a flash of excellence from Nani or Berbatov is going to settle this. United are not what they were but their defence is still very strong especially the centre halves Still all to play for.

thats not good enough.

passes need to get better like chelsea game.

we dont want to overexert and make spaces at the back and center, we need to link up passes.

so far weve wasted a few opportunities for passes.

rafael needs to be exploited, move yaya to his side. speed and height should trump speed alone.

attacking from wingplay is not working if there's no one in the middle. needs some tight 1-2s like AJs.

NewbBlue said:
mackenzie said:

And what irks me is that they look more likely to get a goal. Our strategy in the final 3rd seems to be kick the ball around and hope Tevez can nick a 1-0 victory.

Our crosses seem completely useless.

Exactly.

The more we pressure and don't get a result the more likely they will grab a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.