City vs Plastic Scum FC - Official Match Thread

hisroyalblueness said:
LoveCity said:
A "Goal UK" exclusive says:

Dropped: Hernandez, Brown, O’Shea, Obertan
In: Berbatov, Giggs, Nani (depending on late fitness)

Rags have a nearly full strength squad, just like us (if Tevez and Ade aren't injured).

We've seen it all before, pre-derby mind-games and bluff mean that it's more of a guessing game than anything else. No fear though as RM will be used to dealing with the cold war psychology of a fixture like this so no worries 'cos he'll have his own tricks, slanted press releases, targetted rumours and misleading suggestions on the go.
I'd love to think that I could out-guess the pair of 'em but I know full well that I'd stand no chance so I'm waiting to see who runs out tonight.

I actually hope that giggles and nanny do play 'cos I don't want that purple faced old tw@t to have any excuses after the fact!

Re AJ? He's brilliant but I'd rather se him come into the game after 60 minutes when the derby frenzy's produced tired legs all round so that he can use his speed to rip through 'em and take a 2-0 lead on to a 7-0 finish to put us above the swampies on goal difference . . . sorry to say but I won't be entirely happy with a simple win - I want to humiliate them.

Not bitter - just hate them and take great pleasure in seeing their glory hunting support drop away as wins can no longer be guaranteed.

I always wear the shirt for games but for my part I'll be wearing more colours than ever tonight - full 'f#ck you' regalia of hat, scarf, shirt, lucky blue socks etc. and I'll be bathing my vocal chords in whisky and beer all afternoon in preparation . . preparation is all - COME ON YOU BLUES!!!

You do realise that 3-0 win is all it takes to put us level on GD right? And a 4-0 nails us above them. Our goals for is their goals against, so like you, I too want us to get ourselves a 4-0. Though it might be more likely a hard fought 1-0 win. Come on City!

I'm not sure if i shud set my alarm clock qnd sleep or just stay awake for the remaining hours before kickoff. The game's on at 3am from where I'm at. I've got an orchestra to teach tomorrow from 9 to 5, and for sure I won't be able to go through my brass section without passing out. arggggghhhhhh!!!!!

riksta said:
Any suggestions on a blues friendly pub in amsterdam to watch the match in?
smoke a fat one for me if city win....theres a little boozer facing hunters coffee shop called pinoquios in the red light-they show all english prem games in there..

at 3-0 nil up every blue in the land was singingn WE WANT FOUR.
Then in EXTRA time it happened
Then i woke up
Then i went to work
Then one day seemed like 5
Then the day ended

NOW BRING IT ON

DERBY DAY JUST LOVE IT

MAN CITY FOUR
bulbouse nose barsteward NIL

Just a suggestion:

_______________Hart_______________
Boateng__Kolo Touré_Kompany__Kolarov
______________de Jong_____________
__A Johnson__________Barry_________
____________Yaya Touré____________

__________Tévez____Silva___________

???

--------------Hart----------------

Boatang - Kolo - Kompany - Kolarov (will be great to see mancini's first choice back 4!)

----------NDJ----BARRY----------

Silva --------Yaya---------Milner
-------------Tevez-------------

Think Milner beats AJ on workrate.

3-1 City

Tevez, Silva and Yaya!

Bookies going all out for this one

Just checked one of the betting sites I use and their are quite a few enhanced odds and cash back offers on the game tonight.

Come on City!

<a class="postlink" href="http://tinyurl.com/plastichaters" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tinyurl.com/plastichaters</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.