The team I want to play, and the formation I want them to play in:

4-1-2-1-2

—------Tevez--——Ade------—--

——–----------Silva---------—--–

----A Johnson————Y Toure-----

---——–----De Jong--------——–--

-Boateng—K Toure—Kompany–Kolarov

----——–---- Hart--------------—--

With this formation we could still be strong defensively without sacrificing our attacking power. Plus (and this is the main reason I like this formation) we could have Silva in CAM, where he can be as creative as he likes and where he really has a chance to sculpt the play. Plus we could have two strikers. Only problem is we'd be a little weak in midfield defense-wise--our guys in mid would really have to be on top of their game--there'd be no room for error.

The formation and team I think we'll see:

-----------------Hart------------------
Boateng-K Toure-Kompany-Kolarov
----------------De Jong----------------
---------Yaya-----------Barry----------
AJ---------------------------------Silva
----------------Tevez------------------

A bit safer and more Mancini's style of play. Not nearly as risky as the one I proposed.

i don't think Barry needs to be fed in this match cause the reds are gonna run at us for 90mins just like last seasons and we need strong and creative players like johnson to make a mark on this one if Mancini uses him and hopeful make way for milner in the middle to see what he can do in there with dejong while yaya goes forwards with johnson.

kolo vinn boateng korlov
dejong milner
a.johnson
yaya
silver
tevez.
3-1.

i think this would be the best and safest way to start the match, and than later in the game bring on AJ the super sub.

.................adebayor
................tevez
......milner.....silva...yaya
..............de jong
kolarov.kompany..kolo..boateng
..................hart

than if we are winning comfortably bring on barry for adebayor, and turn the squad into this

.................tevez
.......silva............johnson
.....barry...de jong...yaya
kolarov..kompany..kolo..boateng
...................hart

and than really late in the game, bring on vieira for silva

BlueHubert said:
-------------Hart---------
Boateng---VK---Kolo---Kolarov
--------NDJ----Barry------
-----------Yaya---------
Milner-----------------Silva
----------Tevez---------

Hope Kolarov starts but can see him coming on second half and zab starting

Can't believe the amount of City fans who want to see Adebayor start in a game like this.

This is a game for passion workrate and busting your nuts off for the cause. AJ or Milner for Balo please, not Ade.

This has just been on XFM Radio; - One of our own apparently is so upset by Evra's comments that he has bet his entire CD Collection on a City win tonight.

A "Goal UK" exclusive says:

Dropped: Hernandez, Brown, O’Shea, Obertan
In: Berbatov, Giggs, Nani (depending on late fitness)

Rags have a nearly full strength squad, just like us (if Tevez and Ade aren't injured).

LoveCity said:
A "Goal UK" exclusive says:

Dropped: Hernandez, Brown, O’Shea, Obertan
In: Berbatov, Giggs, Nani (depending on late fitness)

Rags have a nearly full strength squad, just like us (if Tevez and Ade aren't injured).

We've seen it all before, pre-derby mind-games and bluff mean that it's more of a guessing game than anything else. No fear though as RM will be used to dealing with the cold war psychology of a fixture like this so no worries 'cos he'll have his own tricks, slanted press releases, targetted rumours and misleading suggestions on the go.
I'd love to think that I could out-guess the pair of 'em but I know full well that I'd stand no chance so I'm waiting to see who runs out tonight.

I actually hope that giggles and nanny do play 'cos I don't want that purple faced old tw@t to have any excuses after the fact!

Re AJ? He's brilliant but I'd rather se him come into the game after 60 minutes when the derby frenzy's produced tired legs all round so that he can use his speed to rip through 'em and take a 2-0 lead on to a 7-0 finish to put us above the swampies on goal difference . . . sorry to say but I won't be entirely happy with a simple win - I want to humiliate them.

Not bitter - just hate them and take great pleasure in seeing their glory hunting support drop away as wins can no longer be guaranteed.

I always wear the shirt for games but for my part I'll be wearing more colours than ever tonight - full 'f#ck you' regalia of hat, scarf, shirt, lucky blue socks etc. and I'll be bathing my vocal chords in whisky and beer all afternoon in preparation . . preparation is all - COME ON YOU BLUES!!!

Just worth mentioning that, if we should lose tonight, we may slip out of the Top Four...to be replaced by Newcastle Utd. They play Blackburn at home, who will be without the mighty Benjani who is out injured! Nothing like being positive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.