City Vs Porto In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prestwich_Blue said:
colourmeblue said:
rickmcfc said:
Got to say, when we break and are in a 1v1 or a 2v2 situation,we are awful!!! We seem to panic and pick the wrong option. This "should" be 3 or 4-0 by now, and that from positions that you would expect to score from. 1-0 is a very dangerous score and its far from over. Mancini will be having a word about the finishing at half time i think and quite right as well.
its 3-1
And one goal and they're back in it. How many times do teams score one and the other team panics?
To be fair our players tend not to panic.

rickmcfc said:
colourmeblue said:
rickmcfc said:
Got to say, when we break and are in a 1v1 or a 2v2 situation,we are awful!!! We seem to panic and pick the wrong option. This "should" be 3 or 4-0 by now, and that from positions that you would expect to score from. 1-0 is a very dangerous score and its far from over. Mancini will be having a word about the finishing at half time i think and quite right as well.
its 3-1

Whats that got to do with anything, you saying we should stop scoring then and just run the clock down? There was great chances in that half we didnt take, and must do in the future.
1-0 is indeed a dangerous score if it was indeed 1-0...its not..its 3-1

Prestwich_Blue said:
colourmeblue said:
rickmcfc said:
its 3-1
And one goal and they're back in it. How many times do teams score one and the other team panics?

If they score one they still lose. Get real.

colourmeblue said:
rickmcfc said:
colourmeblue said:

Whats that got to do with anything, you saying we should stop scoring then and just run the clock down? There was great chances in that half we didnt take, and must do in the future.

But given the chances it should be 6-1. Whats better, 3-1 or 6-1? Grow up and stop being so stupid.

Prestwich_Blue said:
colourmeblue said:
rickmcfc said:
its 3-1
0 goals and theyre not in it...1 for us and we go further in front...see?...i can do basic maths too (without the negativity)

Great to see Sergios reactions after scoring. Pity about the chip off the underside of the bar. We are far the superior team. We will get another I am sure.

rickmcfc said:
colourmeblue said:
rickmcfc said:

But given the chances it should be 6-1. Whats better, 3-1 or 6-1? Grow up and stop being so stupid.
stupid eh?...lol...id have thought it was more stupid to expect a defeat from this situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.