City Vs Porto In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
I'm not feeling as comfortable as some of you.
While undoubtedly we should have scored a couple more with great chances,Porto look very dangerous and have themselves been very unlucky having created some great opportunities.

We need to tighten up a little and not give as much space as we are inviting attacks,considering we have a 5 man midfield this should not be the case,the DJ and Barry combo concerns me......

Hart's distribution could be better tonight too, he sold few balls that made another round of pressure on our back

colourmeblue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
colourmeblue said:
And one goal and they're back in it. How many times do teams score one and the other team panics?
0 goals and theyre not in it...1 for us and we go further in front...see?...i can do basic maths too (without the negativity)
point is they needed to score 2 anyway.1 goal will breathe new life into them,whereas if we score again it will be game over.

rickmcfc said:
Seriously some of you lot on here are complete and upper bell ends. I have not said we are playing poor, just that given the chances, and the type of chances we SHOULD be more goals up. That would give us a better chance of winning. Thats all ive said, i am not putting any negativity on the situation, just that we can improve. Do i think we will go through? Yes but i think they will score, therefor if we were more goals up, it wouldnt be as nervy if they do score.

Bellends eh ? Read your posts.

Am in India at the mo watching it on some channel called TEN ACTION and Carlton bloody Palmer is talking shite as usual reckons Porto have had most of this game. How did he ever get an England cap - even more how the hell did he ever play football at anything above poor pub level !

Well, I'll never be comfortable watching City. Ever. Except for those 30 seconds before the final whistle when we have a 3 goal cushion or more.

Blue Haze said:
80s Shorts said:
Blue Haze said:
He really is. Such a difference with him.

He seems so much trimmer, so strong. The prem has made him an even better player. AWESOME.

His time in Africa seems to have made him sharp and refreshed.

He has lost some weight since the start of the season and doesnt seem to blow as much after a burst. Will make such a difference to our team for the run in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.