City Vs Porto In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
rickmcfc said:
Seriously some of you lot on here are complete and upper bell ends. I have not said we are playing poor, just that given the chances, and the type of chances we SHOULD be more goals up. That would give us a better chance of winning. Thats all ive said, i am not putting any negativity on the situation, just that we can improve. Do i think we will go through? Yes but i think they will score, therefor if we were more goals up, it wouldnt be as nervy if they do score.
chill bro...were all blues and were still winning...enjoy!

Aguero said:
People are never satisfied. We are winning 1-0 we have had nothing to do all game, Hart had that one save and that was it. It's just a simple case of being patient, defend and limit the space and we'll catch them on the break. We could and should have been up more but it's not really a problem the match has been more than comfortable so far.

I'm very happy with how we're playing, this is how we should have been in the Champions League, not going gung ho.

Anyway people need to stop being negative and look at the positives.
It's the BlueMoon way.

Fuck me Hulk is a joke. Can't a ref see a guy that size shouldn't be going down that easily.

Aguero said:
People are never satisfied. We are winning 1-0 we have had nothing to do all game, Hart had that one save and that was it. It's just a simple case of being patient, defend and limit the space and we'll catch them on the break. We could and should have been up more but it's not really a problem the match has been more than comfortable so far.

I'm very happy with how we're playing, this is how we should have been in the Champions League, not going gung ho.

Welcome to the Match Day thread, stick around you will get used to it!

jimharri said:
Aguero said:

It's the BlueMoon way.

I'd hate to think how they would be if they supported Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.