City vs QPR 2012 - 5 Live full game commentary

Cheers for this.

It's actually one of the most disappointing broadcasting moments of 93:20.

‘2,300 United fans are absolutely jubilant here, they’re singing and dancing!’

Cheers for this.

It's alright but not the best. I guess it was back in the days when Five Live had two commentators per half (do they still do this?), which meant the second commentator had to adjust to the temperature of the match like substitutes do. Sometimes they click right away, other times they can't influence the game at all. This lands somewhere in between. The Villa commentary is much better, imo.

I hate that game. I was there on the day and I've watched the whole game live on sky probably twice. It was bloody awful, as were we as a team until the two late goals. Nothing about it is worth replaying except the five minutes of added time.

It's alright but not the best. I guess it was back in the days when Five Live had two commentators per half (do they still do this?), which meant the second commentator had to adjust to the temperature of the match like substitutes do. Sometimes they click right away, other times they can't influence the game at all. This lands somewhere in between. The Villa commentary is much better, imo.

Cheers. Listening to that gives me the same feeling I got when I was shinning up that rope in PE, all those years ago. I'd nearly forgotten what it felt like!

Cheers for this.

Really?
1:55:14 "Manchester United have beaten Sunderland by one goal to nil".
1:55:17 "The season comes down to these moments now".
1:55:19 "And in goes Aguero...... ooorrrrggghhhh Aguero has scored for Manchester City, Sergio Aguero with seconds to go........."
Fantastic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.