City vs QPR 2012 - 5 Live full game commentary

Really?
1:55:14 "Manchester United have beaten Sunderland by one goal to nil".
1:55:17 "The season comes down to these moments now".
1:55:19 "And in goes Aguero...... ooorrrrggghhhh Aguero has scored for Manchester City, Sergio Aguero with seconds to go........."
Fantastic.
I know what JW means as Mike Ingram’s commentary isn’t anything special, but the noise as the ball flies in makes up for it. Also love that clip of the female reporter outside when it is 2-2, and the boom sound as Aguero scores

It was torture on the day. The stress and weight of expectation was overwhelming after not winning the title for 44 years. Also "Typical City" was still very much at the forefront of our minds.
Very much so, I still remember thinking when Dzeko scored to make it 2-2 “typical fuckin City, just fuck off”, but then …..

Very much so, I still remember thinking when Dzeko scored to make it 2-2 “typical fuckin City, just fuck off”, but then …..

When I did watch it back I couldn't believe how little we created until the last few minutes. It was just aimless cross after cross.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.