City Vs QPR Post match Thread

adelaideblue69 said:
still a nigling feeling tevez is playing for a transfer,teams will definitley take note now he seems to have got his act together.

Well he wont be going anywhere for at least a year now, so if he is playing for a transfer..............brilliant news for us.<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:17 pm --<br /><br />
Sky Blue said:
sincity said:
Overall good win, but the 3-5-2 formation is still not fluid as hoped. We are still leaking goals..

Oh dear!

Oh dear indeed.

Sky Blue said:
HOLMSLICE said:
Sky Blue said:
I doubt we will see a worse post on this thread....

what is so wrong with it? Kolo Toure constantly has ants in his pants, doesn't have a clue what he's doing thse days, hence a liability

Your comments on Rodwell's performance shows how much you know...

Who mentioned Rodwell? For the record I though he played very well and was very harshly booked!

Congrats on a important win every one.
For me it would be our finishing that would be a concern,we cant be missing so many chances and expect to do well every time,but i think international break has come at a right time for us and i expect city to be more organised and lethal after that.

adelaideblue69 said:
still a nigling feeling tevez is playing for a transfer,teams will definitley take note now he seems to have got his act together.

His wages and past behaviour will turn off pretty much every club!

2 years left at City then he can go back home to Argentina, had a great footballing career in Europe, lots of money in the bank and can play for Boca at the weekends to keep himself fit!!

Really simple. Every side we pick with clichy in it we are, and do look like, champions. Every side we pick with kolo near the team and Kolarov in it we aren't that same team. Really really simple

B\connellblue said:
Sky Blue said:
HOLMSLICE said:
what is so wrong with it? Kolo Toure constantly has ants in his pants, doesn't have a clue what he's doing thse days, hence a liability

Who mentioned Rodwell? For the record I though he played very well and was very harshly booked!

HOLMSLICE....Not you...

Citizen in Pakistan said:
Congrats on a important win every one.
For me it would be our finishing that would be a concern,we cant be missing so many chances and expect to do well every time,but i think international break has come at a right time for us and i expect city to be more organised and lethal after that.

I'm curious as to how the break will benefit us? but hey hoh what do i know...........<br /><br />-- Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:21 pm --<br /><br />
Sky Blue said:
B\connellblue said:
Sky Blue said:

HOLMSLICE....Not you...

Ah I see. Apologies!

adelaideblue69 said:
He plays well he wants a transfer he plays shit he wants a transfer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.