City Vs QPR The Final Game Post match Thread

A quite remarkable, and in the end, a wonderful game.

And a great example of team desire and effort winning through. Let's not have too many pics concentrating on particular players raising the cup - unless it's Kompany, and then only because he's the captain.

have had four beers in twenty minutes and feel totally sober. the excitement supersedes everything. still cant beelive it

love to all of you. im a relative newcomer and i damn near broke my bed jumping up and down. cant imagine what you lot felt. love it.

think i've made a fan out of my dad too, he called me at the end and left a voice mail asking if this was scripted before saying unbelievable about a dozen times. great stuff

come on city come on city

amazing

p.s. like i said before city made a good 50 million fans in the USA today, Americans love that kind of shit lol!

Consequence of Barton meltdown..going around on Twitter..

talkSPORTDrive said:
Good source at QPR just told me they will now try to sack @Joey7Barton after his #melt down today

upon Aguero scoring I knocked my drink all over my City shirt, and sprained my ankle. I unplugged the TV in my room accidentally and had to run into another room to watch the rest of the game. And you thought being an armchair fan was easy? Anyways, we did it. And I fucking love you City.

Was the sheikh there?? Thought he would have been brought out on the pitch when the trophy was presented??

coming over to live in the UK from california for the past few years, i never thought i would fall in love with football the way i have. i never foresaw myself being so emotionally invested in a sport that is paid so little attention where i grew up. i've had a wonderful time watching every match: win, lose or draw. i've been inspired by all the city fans' passion, humour, and loyalty. i've lived and died with every up and down this season, and i can't even begin to describe how i felt when sergio's shot hit the back of the net. i know how much it meant to me, so i can only imagine what it means to you blues who have been suffering for decades. congrats to you all, this day is for YOU... i'm jealous of you in a way, but thanks for sharing it with me! CTID.

onetruesaxon said:
FuZzY said:
The thing is I was that suicidal I turned it off the last few minutes ready to go hang myself. Seriously felt that depressed. I really thought it was over for us.
My phone was then going beserk and I just thought it was the Rags with their abuse. When I looked there was one off a Liverpool fan congratulating us and god knows how many off my nephew going beserk one of which was saying he was on the floor screaming like a girl. Hahahaha!!!!!!!
I got to watch it all again now, I missed the fooking best bits because of my temper!!!!!!!!
Hahahaha!!!!!!
Brilliant lol

JoeMercer'sWay said:
haha i turned everything off when mackie scored, but thought "no we aren't going to lose this" and turned it back on with 10 minutes left, and well, YEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

I'm so annoyed with myself, that's one thing I have never ever have done before. I've always sat it out. Always. Always told myself never to walk away, keep the faith and believe. Honest though, I seriously hit depression big time and couldn't cope. I just wanted to disappear. I'm am so mad with myself now. lol ;-)

BUT SO FOOKING HAPPY!!!!!! :-)

KansasCITY said:
upon Aguero scoring I knocked my drink all over my City shirt, and sprained my ankle. I unplugged the TV in my room accidentally and had to run into another room to watch the rest of the game. And you thought being an armchair fan was easy? Anyways, we did it. And I fucking love you City.

Haha thanks for sharing that mate, that is pure comedy. What a celebration!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.