City Vs QPR The Final Game Post match Thread

The thing is I was that suicidal I turned it off the last few minutes ready to go hang myself. Seriously felt that depressed. I really thought it was over for us.
My phone was then going beserk and I just thought it was the Rags with their abuse. When I looked there was one off a Liverpool fan congratulating us and god knows how many off my nephew going beserk one of which was saying he was on the floor screaming like a girl. Hahahaha!!!!!!!
I got to watch it all again now, I missed the fooking best bits because of my temper!!!!!!!!
Hahahaha!!!!!!

FuZzY said:
The thing is I was that suicidal I turned it off the last few minutes ready to go hang myself. Seriously felt that depressed. I really thought it was over for us.
My phone was then going beserk and I just thought it was the Rags with their abuse. When I looked there was one off a Liverpool fan congratulating us and god knows how many off my nephew going beserk one of which was saying he was on the floor screaming like a girl. Hahahaha!!!!!!!
I got to watch it all again now, I missed the fooking best bits because of my temper!!!!!!!!
Hahahaha!!!!!!
Brilliant lol

always believe

577721_425367710820581_100000420669715_1446137_134855362_n.jpg

FuZzY said:
Hahahaha!!!!!!

haha i turned everything off when mackie scored, but thought "no we aren't going to lose this" and turned it back on with 10 minutes left, and well, YEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Champions my friends and what an amazing, sensational never to be forgotten way of winning.

'TYPICAL CITY' now has a whole new meaning.............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.