City Vs QPR The Final Game Post match Thread

Sigh said:
SebastianBlue said:
Sky Sports has us with 44 attempts on goal (15 on, 10 off, 19 blocked).

One shot for every year we suffered.

Do they mean the 44th terminated with the 44th attempt?

Indeed. Fitting: 34% good, 23% bad, 43% unlucky.

I'm still shaking from the match. Sadly, i was in a rag infested pub and not in manchester with my fellow comrades.

The cheeky twats gave it large all through the game to about 4 of us city fans and when the 3rd went in, i jumped on the table and started dancing and screaming and gave my dad a hug. Will never forget the moment and too see the rags stream out was priceless, i love city and i love us fans.

Re: Not bitter, just better.

glen quagmire said:
I never want to go through that again though!

Why not? - you did it before against Gillingham.

The thing is Glen, if Aguero had blasted it over the Bar and it stayed a Draw and Scum won the Title, what would you have done?

You would have got up tomorrow,dusted yourself down,put it in the memory bank and carried on. This is what we do.This is why we deserved it.

This is what makes City special.

Will not be re-newing my season ticket,unless BUPA Healthcare Insurance is included in the ticket price.I'm still a nervous wreck expecting a heart-attack at any moment.Cheered-up knowing the scum had "won" the title,and then,and then,and then Agueroooooo!

QPR fan here, just wanted to congratulate you on your Premier League victory!!!

Thought the game today was superb and a great advert for the Premier league. Must be quite a celebration in Manchester tonight with loads of pissed up R's and City fans celebrating together.

As soon as I knew we were safe I wanted you guys to win the league, can't deal with all those smug Man Utd glory hunter w*nkers you find all over the country. Let out a little cheer when Aguero scored.

It's funny, I only noticed a few minutes ago that we probably gave you more of a test than Man Utd did in head to head games this season!!!

Anyway, really happy to see Utd shoved off their perch. The Utd players faces when they realised you had won was priceless!!

Perfect... tease United with it... then reach in, and twist the still pumping heart right out of their chest. Right while their fans were singing "This is how it feels to be City,
This is how it feels to be small,
This is how it feels when your team wins nothing at all, nothing at all,
This is how it feels to be City...."

Indeed... this is how it feels to be City.... and THAT is how it feels when you win NOTHING at all."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.