City Vs QPR The Final Game Post match Thread

Does anyone think QPR gave us the win at the very end (not that they probably could have changed it)? Not the goal but at kickoff, they just hoofed it into the crowd deliberately. Knowing they were safe, I wonder if they said "alright boys, let's finish this off and have a party". :D

LoveCity said:
Does anyone think QPR gave us the win at the very end (not that they probably could have changed it)? Not the goal but at kickoff, they just hoofed it into the crowd deliberately. Knowing they were safe, I wonder if they said "alright boys, let's finish this off and have a party". :D

They did not mean to give it to us but their "everything must go" clearance policy didn't hurt our efforts.

LoveCity said:

Not a chance , they were knackered

RoryTheRanger said:
QPR fan here, just wanted to congratulate you on your Premier League victory!!!

Thought the game today was superb and a great advert for the Premier league. Must be quite a celebration in Manchester tonight with loads of pissed up R's and City fans celebrating together.

As soon as I knew we were safe I wanted you guys to win the league, can't deal with all those smug Man Utd glory hunter w*nkers you find all over the country. Let out a little cheer when Aguero scored.

It's funny, I only noticed a few minutes ago that we probably gave you more of a test than Man Utd did in head to head games this season!!!

Anyway, really happy to see Utd shoved off their perch. The Utd players faces when they realised you had won was priceless!!
Fair play. Your fans were brilliant today, even stayed afterwards for part of the sing song. Shame about Barton.

I am a fan of Lincoln City born and bred, but despite that, this whole scenario doesn't seem real at all. Like most fans of small northern clubs, we all hate United, and I have watched the AGuero goal 50 times on youtube and have a tear in my eye, but I am still just sat here and think to myself "what the fuck just happened"

All I can say is I really hope you guys dont get all arrogant when it comes to transfer targets, you dont get condescending when it comes to other clubs, you dont brag about the history you are clearly about to experience. I hope you always remember where you came from, and I hope that you always respect that.

Best wishes and well done again,

James

QPR fans

What a top bunch they were yesterday. From speaking to a few in the car parks where they wished us well to staying for the presentation. Really made some noise and had some good banter exchanges between us. Glad they stayed up ultimately as Stoke did the business.

Re: QPR fans

I know it was more of a crucial game for QPR, but I remember the Bolton support earlier this season at Etihad and it was disgraceful, considering they're just down the road they brought about 100 fans.

Good turnout from them, added to the occasion

Respect to them for staying and applauding our team and our fans. Pleased they are staying up, pleased for sweep and ned.

Thought they wee brilliant yesterday but still wish we'd relegated that twat Barton

What goals were they celebrating? At half time Bolton were winning, yet they celebrated 2 -3 times in the 1st half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.