City Vs QPR The Final Game Post match Thread

Just a very long shot. Not having a ticket, I watched the game in The Green on Ducie Street that day. Many of you will know it. If anyone has any photos of everyone doing their nut in the moments after 93:20 — utter madness — and in particular a bloke wearing glasses and a 1970s City top, stood under one of the screens and facing outwards towards the pandemonium, raising his arms like an ayatollah on speed, egging it on, could you pm me with photos attached? I would be much obliged. I have nothing from that day, except the memories… which are priceless.

Saw some tv, today MOTDX or something when I was helping out Mrs Moons sister who is very poorly (not CV) and to my surprise out of 8 events over the decade..Leicester winning the league, Rooney shinning it in, why always me, Gerrards slip, baconface retiring amongst them.....The Agueroooooooo moment was the winner.

Small things etc but cheered me up no end.

Saw some tv, today MOTDX or something when I was helping out Mrs Moons sister who is very poorly (not CV) and to my surprise out of 8 events over the decade..Leicester winning the league, Rooney shinning it in, why always me, Gerrards slip, baconface retiring amongst them.....The Agueroooooooo moment was the winner.

Small things etc but cheered me up no end.

Blue-tinted specs off – really – only justice, @blue b4 the moon. The only thing that could justifiably compete with it would be Leicester winning the league, but there is no ‘moment’ for that. Unless perhaps, the blind Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli singing at the King Power on the final day. That was a fine thing.

I have some photos and videos of that day while in the Blue Anchor in Holborn. Obviously it was bedlam but great memories. Bar staff spraying us all with champagne whilst Queens "We are the champions" blasted over the stereo. It still gives me goosebumps watching the goal go in. The videos are a bit short as my phone was set to 5 second maximum video or something. Anyhow im sure City fans celebrating in London makes any blues smile.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.