City Vs QPR The Final Game Post match Thread

From Dzeko (bosnian) fan: Congrats ManCity, loving that you won this title than any rag on this earth. Wishing you all the best in the season and good luck.

As for Dzeko haters: fuck you all. If you have decency go to him and apologize to him in the face for all your shitfull sentences that you've written for the all season.

Also I apologize for my language...

Citeh, Citeh, Citeh, Citeh, Citehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

redmizzle said:
THIS IS THE NEW TYPICAL CITY!!!

I agree.. The beginning of a new era.. We won the hard way, no one can ever say we didn't deserve it..Champions 2012!!

EaglesFan said:
Dzeko's "he never scores important goals" fans can now eat a load of shit, for good.

Enjoy this day...for a loong time :-)

his "Never give up" character was the turnaround point

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Actually, I'm a bit disappointed... When Sergio scored, one of the QPR player (Ferdinand?) was lunging for him... he should have gone down, and let Mario score a last min. pen. Oh well, I guess a goal from Sergio will do...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.