City Vs Reading Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancini treats Sinclair like shit. Has confidence to start a player who just turned 18 but can't even start Sinclair who Mancini bought, and was Swansea's best player and even with Nasri and Balo out you would think he would get a game. Stupid move from the start

Surprised Milner isn't in for Garcia to give us a bit more energy/pace in the middle but maybe he's not fit enough to start (as I assume is the case with Kompany). I would also have started Lescott in this one.

Other than that it's probably the best we can do given our current injuries.

Looks like a 4-2-3-1. Hopefully a win but I suspect it may be a narrow one.

holy shit, two teenagers in defence (iirc) and the argentine dou upfront with silva and yaya just behind, this will be very interesting!

PhuketBlue said:
Surprised Milner isn't in for Garcia to give us a bit more energy/pace in the middle but maybe he's not fit enough to start (as I assume is the case with Kompany). I would also have started Lescott in this one.

Garcia's the only player in the team who's any good at heading the ball.

chisnall_blue said:
20sbc07 said:
From our facebook page:

307574_10152359158885455_1402723299_n.jpg

That defence has got me worried though we'll be far too strong going forward. 4-2 written all over it; in fact I've put a 10 spot on that score. What this space....

why? zab, kolo and nastasic have been excellent recently and rekik is up against a bottom-of-the-table winger. plenty of defensive support in midfield with garcia and barry, and as you say we will hopefully dominate possession so we should be fine:)

pee dubya said:
PhuketBlue said:

Garcia's the only player in the team who's any good at heading the ball.

That's why I would have included Lescott. We looked a lot steadier defensively against Newcastle after he came on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.