City Vs Reading Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to everyone who has PM'ed me, can't reply to you all however I'm adamant that I'll be able to watch the game with several stable streams!

Live commentary on 5 live if your really stuck.

Am I the only one that's a bit nervous with this? Theres no real fight or pace with Garcia and Barry and I can't help but remember Readings performance and 3 goals against the rags a few weeks back.

Ed2607 said:
Live commentary on 5 live if your really stuck.

Am I the only one that's a bit nervous with this? Theres no real fight or pace with Garcia and Barry and I can't help but remember Readings performance and 3 goals against the rags a few weeks back.
I'll take a steady, comfortable 2-0 win, thanks very much. 5 or 6 may be nice for the GD, but it may turn out not to be the stroll in the park that many on here are hoping for.

Berzerk said:
Mancini treats Sinclair like shit. Has confidence to start a player who just turned 18 but can't even start Sinclair who Mancini bought, and was Swansea's best player and even with Nasri and Balo out you would think he would get a game. Stupid move from the start

Don't think left back is Sinclairs best position.

Reading playing 5 across the middle and they say that they're not going to park the bus. Who r they trying to kid.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

So Maicon, Clichy, and Kolarov all injured at the same time?

Wow, how often does that happen...and what's up with Maicon - he's been more hurt than available since joining...age taking its toll, huh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.