City Vs Reading Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancini's obsession with rotation even when unnecessary is by far his worst quality as a manager for me, so this game where he should start Tevez and Aguero and allow them to get goals for confidence and we'd win 5-0, he'll play Dzeko and Sinclair, we'll play badly and win 2-0.

Still don't get everyone on here's obsession with starting Sinclair given that he's probably the worst player in our squad, but this probably would be the kind of game he could play.

Watford in the FA Cup is the one I would play him in though.

Tricky_Trev said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Please Mancini stick with Aguero and Tevez.
Considering we are home to bottom of the league, and have 2 away games immediately afterwards in a short space of time, i think he'll start Dzeko v Reading and play Sergio and Carlos together at Sunderland and Norwich.
That's right let's start dzeko and watch him play shit again and the team as a result

Ireland_for_pm said:
Tricky_Trev said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Please Mancini stick with Aguero and Tevez.
Considering we are home to bottom of the league, and have 2 away games immediately afterwards in a short space of time, i think he'll start Dzeko v Reading and play Sergio and Carlos together at Sunderland and Norwich.
That's right let's start dzeko and watch him play shit again and the team as a result
It's the right decision though. We can't play the same team in every game over the christmas period. And if there's a game to make 2 or 3 changes, this is it. We will win starting with Dzeko, and will start Aguero and Tevez in the 2 away games and win them too.

Tricky_Trev said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
Tricky_Trev said:
It's the right decision though. We can't play the same team in every game over the christmas period. And if there's a game to make 2 or 3 changes, this is it. We will win starting with Dzeko, and will start Aguero and Tevez in the 2 away games and win them too.
Barca play Messi, Xavi and Inestia everyweek, we need to stop rotation let the team build some understanding with eachother.

NoahCity said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
NoahCity said:
I hope our striker's poor form is temporary. Can't believe we might have to spend big yet again. Perhaps getting van Persie would have been a good idea....

Stop wumming will you...You have put this all over other threads to.

I smell a rag
your smell must be off.

Don't think it's St Helens Blue who's smell is off

Can see Dzeko starting if not to put himself in the shop window, he can be a advantage for set plays at either end.

I would hope that Mancini would choose the exact same team that played v Newcastle. With Milner and Sinclair coming on for Silva and Nasri to get a run.

Hopefully Garcia starts again, he needs more game time and this game would be good for him.

We should be winning this one at a canter. I can see the likes of Sinclair, Dzeko etc (i.e. non-regular starters) getting a game, with the reason being given that we've got a lot of fixtures over the Christmas period.

If I had to predict a result I'd go for 3-0.

Back 5 to remain the same, with respect they should have a quiet game so no need to change.

Midfield may pick itself with injuries but perhaps draft in Sinclair. If he can't get a game against the poorest team in the league when will he get a game?

Play Kun/Carlos again and start one/bench one at Sunderland swapping at HT. Start Dzeko and give him the full 90 at S'land.

Should be a comfy win (fingers crossed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.