City Vs Reading Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal aren't even a great team this season but it seems they're comfortably beating Reading like they're playing a bottom of League 2 Club in the Carling Cup. Giving Reading a good beating will help the +/- considerably. QPR have won once all season but are still above them in the table!

Marvin said:
Ducado said:
SWPISHOME said:
Reading look desperate right now, Horrible defensively hopefully they defend like that on Saturday.

You just know they won't they will be like a new team come Saturday
That's what I was thinking

Jimmy Kebe is back. he's a good player. I'm hoping Mcanuff gets sent off 2nd half (on a yellow). Very skilful player

I think they are good going forward but weak defensively. Trouble is when we play them, they will have plenty of men behind the ball, and will be looking to break on us. Will be a totally different game

I know your a pessimist sometimes when it comes to us (who can blame you) but like yourself I am loath to get too confident, been there many times before

SWPISHOME said:
Ducado said:
SWPISHOME said:
Reading look desperate right now, Horrible defensively hopefully they defend like that on Saturday.

Yeah I agree with you, They will defend like there lives depend on it.

City 1-0 Reading.
C'mon guys, Reading's defense is horrible. If we play like we did against Newcastle, it will be a rout.

chaddblue said:
It could be double figures this weekend

(so get your money on a 0-0 bore)

I doubt it will be a 0-0, and I am pretty sure we will win, but lets go easy on the confidence, when all is said and done a 1-0 is still a win

Ducado said:
chaddblue said:

I doubt it will be a 0-0, and I am pretty sure we will win, but lets go easy on the confidence, when all is said and done a 1-0 is still a win

The team in 20th are away at the reigning Champions in 2nd. Why else would anyone expect anything but a comprehensive home win?

I seem to remember the Rags expecting to walk over Norwich recently.

As above,lets just get a win,by any means.

NoahCity said:
SWPISHOME said:
Ducado said:

Yeah I agree with you, They will defend like there lives depend on it.

City 1-0 Reading.
C'mon guys, Reading's defense is horrible. If we play like we did against Newcastle, it will be a rout.

I don't think it will be as easy as most people say it will be, They will turn up at The Etihad with everybody behind the ball and make it difficult for us to break them down, Don't be expecting us to be winning 5 or 6-0, Sometimes it never works out that way.

peoffrey said:
Ducado said:
chaddblue said:

The team in 20th are away at the reigning Champions in 2nd. Why else would anyone expect anything but a comprehensive home win?

I know what you are saying and I agree with you, but sometimes that nagging little doubt creeps in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.