City vs Real Madrid Post match Discussion Thread

jimharri said:
Much better second half. Begs the question though; why couldn't we start the game like that? Impose ourselves on the opposition. And again, shoddy defending has cost us in Europe.

The story of the CL campaign.

Don't really think we covered ourselves in any glory tonight. Reading the match day thread you'd think we'd matched Madrid. We didn't, we were well beaten even though we robbed a point in my opinion.

Ah well ... finishing bottom of the group will be a blessing in disguise for the league campaign.

Silva & Nastasic were fantastic.

Bit disappointed in Yaya's second half performance.

our guys showed they can compete especially in the second half. but sadly the tactical choices in the first half were a mistake to say the least. I have nothing against mancini though.

O yea - and somewhat dissapointed by our DEFENDING...first half especially - symptomatic for this season.

was good after 20 mins think it will improve confidence,had rags texting already. cant wait to see their defence against madrid etc

Good game...good game. Poor selection/ tactics. But I hope we do get into the Europa comp as any experience will do us well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.